QS-302 Silicone surfactant uses for agriculture

In traditional pesticide spraying, only 20%-30% of the liquid pesticide can stay on the leaves of the crop, and 70%-80% of the pesticides are lost. Agricultural silicone adjuvant is more efficient than traditional ones, which can keep more pesticide on the leaves and spread quickly. In terms of specific use, some people use silicone adjuvants to save money and effort, while some people use silicone adjuvant resulting in Phytotoxicity. Therefore, today I would like to show some points in the using of agricultural silicone adjuvants:

  1. It is best to use it now and use it up within 4 hours.

  2. Properly speed up the spray walking speed. If you walk slowly, it will cause the plants under a unit area to come into contact with too much medicine, which will lead to phytotoxicity.

  3. When spraying, you should wear protective equipment in accordance with the requirements for pesticides, and pay special attention to eye protection.

  4. Do not increase the concentration of organic silicon at will.

The use of silicone is a double-edged sword. Some people add it to crops for disease prevention, which will damage the waxy layer of the leaves and aggravate the occurrence of diseases. Under normal circumstances, try not to add agricultural silicones to emulsifiable concentrates.

Not suitable or recommended to add agricultural silicone adjuvants:

1.In high temperature environment, or the leaf itself is thinner, it is not suitable for adding silicone; because it may cause phytotoxicity; with a thin waxy layer, the water retention capacity of the plant will decrease, the cells will be damaged, and then phytotoxicity will occur. Another reason is that if some more permeable fungicides are added to organic silicon, it will easily lead to phytogoxicity.

2.Among the fungicides, azoxystrobin, kresoxim-methyl, and pyraclostrobin are all highly permeable, so organic silicon should not be added;

3.It is no need to add silicone adjuvant to selective herbicide, because of its unique strong permeability, it may also cause phytotoxicity.

4.Fruit trees with thin skins are not recommended to use silicone adjuvants after fruiting without bagging.

However, it is better to add silicone adjuvants weed killers (glyphosate, glufosinate), thus they can have a better performance

pls check www.jxtsxcl.cm for more information