Am Thinking for Pumpkin Farming experimental 1 Acre ,Sowing to be started after the first few Rain showers during May to June for the rain fed crop.
Am thinking of the below Varieties
Mahyco Pumpkin MPH-1
• This variety with a oblong to long, heavy and orange yellow fruit.
Sungrow Pumpkin Hybrid 111
• Fruit matures 80-90 days after planting, weight 3.5-4.5 kg, flattish round in shape.
• skin color is mottled light green, flesh color is light yellow.
Sungrow Pumpkin Hybrid Chakor
• Fruit matures 100-110 days after sowing, weight is 7-8 kg oblong shaped
• skin is yellowish green in color, flesh is orange yellow in color
Ankur PUMPKIN VISHAL
• Vigorous growth with high yield potential. 50% female flowering within 50-55 days.
• Fruits big, dark green and oblong. Shallow furrows along the length of fruits.
• Average fruit weight under appropriate management ranges between 20-25 kg
ANKUR BHIM 122
• Long viny. Fruits shape flat round,color green and netted, wt. 5-6 kg
• Ready for harvest in 85-90 days,. Suitable for Kharif/Summer
OUT OF THE ABOVE VARITES AM THINKING OF EITHER MAHYCO OR
A COMBINATION OF ANKUR BHIM + ANKUR VISHAL
Would want to know the kind of Spacing I should go.
[color=blue]1. 4.5 meter x 2.0 meter
2. 3.0 meter x 3.0 meter
3. 3.0 meter x 2.0 meter[/color]
FROM ALL FARMNEST MEMBERS, HEROS, SENIORS WOULD BE MUCH [color=blue]Appreciated[/color]