Profitable animal farming business

Hi,

I have 3 acres of land.
I am planning to keep some animal farming business
1.Poultry layer farming
2.SERICULTURE
3.Dairy farming

Please tell me which is more profitable and investment needed in each type of farming.

Thanks in advance.

dear farmer…layer farming is a good business as u describe ur land area ,but now a days layer farming becaomes more hectic farming b cose of labour ,and feed cost problem although its a prolific business,dairy can be a good option but the land area u have its not enough to cultivate fodder and in dairy farming when u have own cultivated fodder then only its a profitable trade,i would rather sugeest u go for goat farming as its small animal easy to handle and prolific animal,it has capacity to convert waste feed in to muscle protein,morever mutton has no religious barrier.during goat farming u can keep 2 to 3 dairy cows to handle day to day expenses trhough selling of milk and goat offsrings (specially males ) can be used as anual package of ur business.

wish u a very best luck

Thanks feroz for your reply…
what about sericulture is it profitable one…?

SIR I AM FROM TUTICORIN DISTRICT.WE ARE HAVING AROUND 50 ACRES OF LAND.I WISH TO DO GOAT FARMING AND DAIRY BUSINESS.CAN YOU GIVE ME GUIDANCE ABOUT YHE COST AND INCOME POTENTIAL.ALSO GIVE ME THE DETAILS FOR GOVERNMENT SUBSIDY.

All are profitable if any one can personally manage to get done the jobs production and marketing.
You can have all together if you are ok with positive marketing for all products mentioned above.
Go with local breed chicken/cattle if you have demand in local market for the same.

For further more details, you publish your profile and crops which are growing around your land/village,area etc.