Potato Plants Fungus Attack - Need Non-Chemical Solutions

Has anybody been facing this ? Would appreciate ideas / solutions. We refrain from using Chemicals…so would prefer bio additives / medicines. Thank you

CN Srikrishna

Sir, you need to use organic product as preventive application to both soil and plant leaf.
I have initiated another discussion on the topic “disease resistance” where very many aspects of the product are discussed.
If you can read that and come up with any doubts I will be very glad to answer.

At present I am providing small free samples for testing with an expectation that you will share the results on this discussion group for the benefit of all farmers.

I have approached a few potato farmers nearby (I stay in Pune - Maharashtra and the farmers are from Ghodegaon area) to test the product this year on large scale. Once this data is generated, I will share it with the group.

Regards

Dr Abhay

Thank you Dr Abhay. I have seen your other post as well. Is there a way you could reach me the samples. I am happy to share the results on the forum.

I will be most happy to share the samples.
Only question is what should be the sample size?
So let me know how big will be the experiment? Can you keep small untreated control?
I will give you 3 products:

1. Seed treatment : to be used once before plantation
  2. Soil drenching: to be used twice
  3. Foliar spray: to be used thrice.
    For 1 care plantation the product consumption is 200 ml, 400 ml, and 600 ml respectively.

Regards

Dr Abhay

Hello,

You may also plant Tagetes i.e.Marigold/Zendu all over to control subsoil
plant growth issues. Use local variety seeds. This is a very common age
old practice.

KSR

Hello,

Please click on this link to read research report about Tagetes i.e.Marigold/Zendu.

KSR

Pl apply pseudomonas, trichoderma vididi and paecilio myces @ one litre per acre. Apply Humic acid 95% @ one kg per acre a day before application of bio inputs.