Pomegranate plants - where to get, varieties and high density

Hello

Does anyone know where to get good quality pomegranate plants in and around Hyderabad? What varities are good and is there any info on high density planting for this?

Appreciate any leads

Shiv

Hi?
Bagava/Ganesh are good. There are good nurseries in HYD.

Thanks Swamy. Any particular nursery name in Hyd, that you are aware of? I asked one and they said that they get plants from Maharashtra

Shiv

You can get in touch with Salarjung Nursery (Mr. Suryanarayana Raju - 9849497375
) at Saroornagar in Hyderabad. I have picked a couple of sapling from them. They actually get the saplings from Godavari Districts.

Srinivas

Can any of you please tell me where I can get pomegranite saplings near Tumkur or Bangalore?

THanks.

Thanks Srinivas

Shiv

shiv

you can get 1 - 3 year old pomegranate plants at vijaya phytofarms
they are trained and well pruned.

www.vijayaphytofarms.com
located at yamjal
for small saplings contact
gromor nursery
located at kompally

I visited Vijaya Phyto Farms sometime last year when a friend was looking for ornamental plants. 2 year old Fruit Saplings were priced at Rs. 1000 each.

[quote=gunda]
Can any of you please tell me where I can get pomegranite saplings near Tumkur or Bangalore?

THanks.
[/quote] How many plants are required?

dear Mr gunda, TC pomegranate plants are available with M/s Cadilla pharmaceuticals co,agri divn,kenkere,gowribidanur, 09449678120. pl contact them and upto my knowledge they are discease free tissue plants and you can ask for a certificate also. gprao,farmer

hello swamy, i require 350 plants.

hello gp rao, i called at given number but no one picked up. do you know how much they charge?

Thanks to both of you for the response.

I am planning pomegranate propagation( nursery) from my own healthy plantation for my own extension purpose… if any one needs I can go for some extra ones… prior order is must…

Regards
Shankar reddy
Raichur .Karnataka.

I need about 100 saplings. Do you have them available now?

What’s the typical spacing between plants required for this?

indiaplantation.org/eucalyptus-t … page_id=25

please visite site to get bhagva pomegranate saplings www.indiaplantation.org

We have just planted (2 weeks ago) TC pomegranate plants in 10 acres. We chose 8*8 spacing. total 6200 plants are planted.
Farm is in Hospet near Bellary, Karnataka

We are going for Organic.

I sent a request for a quote, no reply at all…

Where can we get good quality tissue culture pomegranate saplings in tamilnadu?

Jain Irrigation, Udumalpet.