Please advise me - Best Instrument to Find Out Bore well Point

Hi All,

Please let me know which instrument i can purchase and use it for finding out the good borewell point(Sufficient water yielding). Please let me know If any body have used and followed any process to locate the good borewell point.

My intention is to find out the point our self instead of listening the others words. I am planning to study on how to trace out the point/ Is there any good tools available for that?

Thanks
Siva/8015700338

I heard that machine it self cost around 8-10 lacs… even i am also trying to find reliable geologist to find point in kadapa district, Andhra pradesh.
let me know if you have any genuine contacts.

-Regards
Bhuvan Reddy

Greeting from FalconGeosolutions,
We have well-experienced Hydrogeologists who are worked in Rural Development of Telangana State & Andhra Pradesh for Irrigation by Ground Water.
I have 10 years of experience & worked in 3 international countries
I m Official member of Australian institute
of Geoscientist.
Our team members who done worked in Ground water department of Andhra Pradesh and now running Team of HydroGeologist Regards education hold Doctorate in Geology, Ph.D from Osmania University…

For every survey two Geologist will visit…
We provide Advance Hydrogeological Survey plus Computer Modelling.
If you are interested let us know.
Thanks & Regards,
FalconGeosolutions,
Hyderabad TS.
+919949110706;
+919059110706,

Note : For the booking of your slot, you need to inform us one week before.

Greeting from FalconGeosolutions,
We have well-experienced Hydrogeologists who are worked in Rural Development of Telangana State & Andhra Pradesh for Irrigation by Ground Water.
I have 10 years of experience & worked in 3 international countries and
I m Official member of Australian institute
of Geoscientist.
Our team members who done worked in Ground water department of Andhra Pradesh and now running Team of HydroGeologist Regards education hold Doctorate in Geology, Ph.D from Osmania University.,

For every survey two Geologist will visit.,
We provide Advance Hydrogeological Survey plus Computer Modelling.
If you are interested let us know.
Thanks & Regards,
FalconGeosolutions,
Hyderabad TS.
+919949110706;
+919059110706,

Note : For the booking of your slot, you need to inform us one week before.

Hi
There is a service in Hyderabad “Ankit Geo services”,conducting the surveys based an electromagnetic method using natural telluric signals of the earth with different frequencies. With this data, they will find vertical and horizontal fractures zones of subsurface of the land up to 2000 feet. Though this method is time consuming but success rate claims to be 90%. We have tried few sites with the survey and results were accurate.
Please note there is no scientific method to find out water, only fracture and conductive rocks can be identified , these are source of good ground water.