Pesticide/ Fertilizer usage data

Hello farmnest,
I am basically from Engg. background and hence my knowledge on Agriculture is limited. I have some basic queries on Pesticide/ Fertilizer usage on crops which I would like to get clarified

1. Assume that I have a land measuring 1 acre in size, where Paddy is cultivated.
    How often should I spray/ use fertilizers (between sowing and harvesting)?
    What are the usual chemicals (like urea, etc.) used for this purpose and in what form (solid or liquid)?
    What is the quantity of Pesticide/ Fertilizer needed for 1 acre? (important query)
    Approximate labour expenses involved? (important query)
    How long it takes to complete the activity of spraying chemicals?

I have similar questions even for other crops. I would really appreciate, if you guys can answer at least few of the above questions

Regards

How often should I spray/ use fertilizers (between sowing and harvesting)?
SPRAY BASED ON NEED IF THERE IS SOME DISEASE OR PEST. ABOUT 2-3 APPLICATIONS OF FERT.

What are the usual chemicals (like urea, etc.) used for this purpose and in what form (solid or liquid)?
NITROGEN (UREA) AND PHOSPHORUS (DAP/SSP), MAY BE POTASH AND ZINC ONLY IF SOIL HAS DEFICIENCY. IN SOLID FORM.

What is the quantity of Pesticide/ Fertilizer needed for 1 acre? (important query)…
FEW BAGS (50 KG) OF FERT AND PESTICIDES ONLY AS PER NEED, USUALLY A LITRE OR FEW KGS.

Approximate labour expenses involved? (important query)
DEPENDS ON THE DAILY WAGES RATE IN YOUR AREA AND HOW MUCH IS YOUR OWN INPUT

How long it takes to complete the activity of spraying chemicals?
FEW MINUTES TO FEW HOURS.

Isn’t 50 Kg of fertilizer/ acre too much? (just curious)

and regarding wages can u mention the daily wages paid in your area or at least the approximate value

and thnx for the reply

Cereal crops (wheat, paddy, maize) gulp lot of fertilizers. Typically 1 bag of DAP and 2-3 bags of urea.
Much less amount of fertilizers needed for pulses and oilseed crops.
You can decrease dependency on fertilizers if you can arrange lot of manure.
Labor rates in my area is Rs 250-300@day

You might also want to look at this topic for organic options that do not advocate use of synthetic chemicals:
farmnest.com/forum/natural-farmi … practical/