Paddy Cultivation - organic solution for paddy after 45 days

Hi Everyone
I hope everyone doing great
We are doing organic farming for the first time in paddy fields. Initial for the growth we have soued cow dug, rice bran, planted and mulched thatta pondi and some other seeds.
As practice after 45 days of planting, we usually use urea for growth for non-organic farming.
My question is anyone know any organic solution for paddy growth after 45 days of planting?
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hello, We have organic alternative to synthetic Urea. It is in liquid form (a foliar spray) and found to yield better too. Please get in touch so we can talk: 95354 10000…
Best regards,
Ratna Kumar

Subject: Organic Solution for Paddy Growth After 45 Days of Planting

Dear Farmnest,

I hope this email finds you well. I recently received your forum discussion regarding organic farming and the query about finding an organic solution for paddy growth after 45 days of planting. As a representative of Trishul Biotech, I would like to offer a solution that aligns with our brand’s organic fertilizer product.

Considering your current organic farming practices and the need for an alternative to urea, I recommend using our organic fertilizer specifically designed for paddy growth. Our product has proven effectiveness in promoting healthy plant growth and maximizing yields without compromising organic principles.

By incorporating our organic fertilizer into your farming routine, you can provide essential nutrients to the paddy plants during the critical growth phase. This will help maintain optimal growth rates, improve overall plant health, and enhance the yield quality.

I encourage you to try our organic fertilizer as an effective alternative to urea after 45 days of planting. Please let us know if you would like further information on how to acquire our product or if you have any additional questions. We are more than happy to assist you in achieving successful organic farming practices.

Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to supporting your paddy farming endeavors.

Yes, there are organic solutions available for promoting paddy growth after 45 days of planting. Here are a few options you can consider:

1. Organic Fertilizers: Instead of using urea, you can opt for organic fertilizers rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Some examples include compost, well-rotted manure, bone meal, fish emulsion, and seaweed extract. These fertilizers release nutrients slowly, providing a sustained supply of nourishment to the plants.

2. Vermicompost: Vermicompost is a nutrient-rich organic fertilizer produced by composting organic waste with the help of earthworms. It improves soil structure, enhances nutrient availability, and promotes healthy plant growth. You can apply vermicompost around the base of the plants or mix it with the soil.

3. Green Manure: Green manure involves growing specific plants, such as legumes or grasses, and then incorporating them into the soil as a natural fertilizer. Examples of green manure crops for paddy fields include cowpea, sunn hemp, and Sesbania species. These plants fix atmospheric nitrogen, which enriches the soil and benefits subsequent crops.

4. Mulching: Mulching helps conserve soil moisture, suppress weed growth, and improve soil fertility. You’ve already mentioned using mulch in the form of “thatta pondi.” This organic mulch helps retain moisture, prevents weed competition, and gradually decomposes, enriching the soil with organic matter.

5. Microbial Inoculants: Microbial inoculants contain beneficial microorganisms that enhance soil fertility and plant growth. Products like rhizobium, mycorrhizal fungi, and effective microorganisms (EM) can improve nutrient availability, stimulate root development, and protect plants from diseases.

6. Crop Rotation: Implementing a crop rotation system can naturally replenish soil nutrients. By alternating paddy cultivation with leguminous crops or other suitable crops, you can break pest and disease cycles, reduce soil nutrient depletion, and improve overall soil health.

Remember, organic farming practices focus on building healthy soils and promoting natural processes. It’s essential to assess your specific soil conditions and consult with local organic farming experts or agricultural extension services to determine the most suitable organic solutions for your paddy fields.