Organic Rice Disease Management

Dear All,

I am looking for immediate and ongoing assistance and help. I am trying to grow rice organically and facing disease issues. I have attached photos for which I need immediate guidance.

Regards,
Aravind

Please try the Natural and organically made plant foliar spray " NUALGI". This is available with NUALGI NANO BIOTECH , [Address] No.651, 11Th Main Road, 5Th Block, Jayanagar, Diagonally, opposite to Raghavendra Swamy Mutt, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
ph : 094496 11878

Just add 1ml to 1 liter of water, stir well, and only one drop of natural neem oil to 10 liters of the solution. stir well. spray while in the morning or evening. avoid a fog environment in the morning. Spray to all the plant parts, leaves, stem, and top and bottom.
This spray is a multi nutrient liquid, which raises the immunity of the plant and disease fades away

Thank you so much. Do you think Trichoderma Viride will help? Is it a organic solution?

Regards,
Aravind

1 Like

Pseudomonas fluorescens can be sprayed. This bio fungus control input is very effective to arrest / control most of the fungal attacks. Please check the Internet to source a reliable product and dilution information.There are other ITK Methodologies to control the fungal attack in paddy but it may take time to prepare the spray solution.
All the best.
Thangapandian
Tel: +91-9626008160

2 Likes

Please try the Natural and organically made plant foliar spray " NUALGI". This is available with NUALGI NANO BIOTECH , [Address] No.651, 11Th Main Road, 5Th Block, Jayanagar, Diagonally, opposite to Raghavendra Swamy Mutt, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
ph : 094496 11878

Just add 1ml to 1 liter of water, stir well, and spray while in the morning or evening. avoid a fog environment in the morning. Spray to all the plant parts, leaves, stem, and top and bottom.
This spray is a multi nutrient liquid, which raises the immunity of the plant and disease fades away

1 Like

Please use pseudomonas 1 kg per control of blast

2 Likes

Best contact organic institute and will get help
.local.or all india

1 Like

Hi,
You can spray neemaasthram (250ml) + 10 liters water.

If the Paddy is already transplanted then use ఇంగువ+ఆవు మూత్రం+ఆవు పేడ కషాయం, also Pullati మజ్జిగ ద్రావణం.

You can reach this natural farmer for more details.

Chandool Kumar Reddy - +91 94408 09364

Best regards
Siddharth

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Cropex Fertilizers

This is due to growth issues as well as fungal attack on the paddy crop.
You can use the below organic solutions -
→ Dr. Bacto’s Nitrous, Azospirillum Spp 1 Liter/Acre +
→ IFC Mycorrhiza Growth VAM (Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhiza) 100 gm/Acre +
→ Dr. Bacto’s Fluro, Pseudomonas Fluorescence 1 Liter/Acre

You can mix this with flood water and irrigate the field.
You may these products from the website - www.bharatagri.com.