Organic/Natural Farms In around HYDERABAD

Hi all…
This is my post here…
Happy :slight_smile: to find a great forum like this related to farming…

I am organic/natural farming enthusiast… and looking to learn more about organic farming by visiting some farms around Hyd before really getting into it.

Could somebody give me references / contacts of existing organic farms in and around Hyderabad (with in ~100KM)…
Would like to visit in the next week.

Thanks in advance…
anil reddy

Can I assume that no farms available for site visits in and around Hyderabad? :astonished: :frowning:
Please help!

Yes there are some farms. …like what do you want to do ?

Farmers are busy people, so you may want to find a few on the forum and message them direct to work out a time! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reply.
I just want to visit the farms and get the first hand experience of natural/organic farming before starting on our own.
I have good land with plenty of water supply which is currently under chemical and trying to acquire one virgin land.
Once I get good picture of the natural farming, would like to start small and grow. [I am ready to learn from failures/losses for couple of years]

Thank you.
Yes, good idea but I don’t have idea which members have natural farms around Hyd !

There are farms around Hyderabad …i have one but too busy right now to give a one on one tour. Busy till the 7th of Feb.

There is a convergence from 5-7th in Hyderabad which might give you an idea about different forms of farming.

www.npcindia2016.com

Check the event schedule and speaker list.

Hi Anil,

I am from IT background and want to get into Organic farming like you. I have done some research on it but have not visited in any farms because of my tight schedule. I do not have any land but am trying to acquire some initially.

Please find the below links from youtube which can provide some knowledge.

ZBNF by Subhash Palekar (Telugu): This is like a training program for Organic bingers

youtube.com/watch?v=LoB2ssT_0WM
youtube.com/watch?v=NzyBgv_TWAU
youtube.com/watch?v=CawGCnn1_cI
youtube.com/watch?v=tqSewUsKX3A
youtube.com/watch?v=E8yqWgAaRAs
youtube.com/watch?v=TLinjZEKZhk
youtube.com/watch?v=mwJTqsPUkU0
youtube.com/watch?v=6LovjUDcFBo
youtube.com/watch?v=JbPrs4CLpEc
youtube.com/watch?v=VpK5yAlGH-k
youtube.com/watch?v=gpFDiS2GcT4

Also find some videos of farmers shown on TV. One way to geain knowledge is seeing some TV programs and if you do not have time find the same videos on Youtube when ever you are free.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TQWHhXelS8
youtube.com/watch?v=QzXoeXqsOW4
youtube.com/watch?v=p5K-io6eoeY
youtube.com/watch?v=XeQZmlVsR1k
youtube.com/watch?v=lBoN2JRUbnM

Regards
Khanderao K

Our organic farms are 100+ km from Hyderabad in different directions: Organic Vegetables, Fruits, Staples from our farms

You can visit my farm which is 116km from miyapur. Betwern Jogipet and Pitlam.

What you can see or learn is:
Ghana/Drava Jeevamritams
Gokrupamritam
Cows
Cow shed
Paddy cultivation
Super napier grass small ammount
Big plants on one boundary
Experimented intercropping model in between big pants
Dragon wip.
Vegetables
Trench
Farm pond
Fencing
Power weeder

I am a software engineer and do visit once in two weeks.
You can whatsapp me at 8008341925. Will be busy in calls during weekdays so whatsapp will be better than calls.

I wish there are a few people visit together and work for an hour or two. That way you also experience the farming as well as help us .

1 Like