Organic Farming - queries

hello…I have some queries to ask u…please give me reply to my queries…
1)Are there any other techniques apart from Jeevamrutam in organic farming?
2)Can this Jeevamrutam be used for the plants that are already been planted?
3)Upto what extent is this technique successfull in organic farming?

Thanks and Regards,
K.Srinivasrao
Email address:kapa.srinivasrao@gmail.com

You can have a bio digester (Jeevasaara tank) Which is equally good. In this one you can minimise human effort/labour

Yes. But stop using chemical fertilisers. otherwise there will be not effect

[quote]3)Upto what extent is this technique successfull in organic farming?
[/quote]
There are success farmers doing this. The list is endless

Hello,
1)Can you give detailed synopsys about about how to make Jeevamrutam?
2)What is meant by bund soil and pulse flour that are used in Jeevamrutam…??
3)what is meant by Ghan-Jiwamrita?
4)do we have to follow the two processes i.e Ghan-Jiwamrita and jeevamrutha while doing organic farming?Is there any difference between these two?

Thanks and Regards
srinivasrao

Please read Jivamrita preparation online at:

palekarzerobudgetspiritualfarmin … mrita.aspx

Bund soil: Soil of the bund of your farm(place where you walk and dont grow crops). Why only bund because you wouldnt have put chemical fertiliser on this soil so you will have soil with rich micro organisms.

Flour is the protien media to develop micro-organisms

Ghan jeevamruta (Telugu)See video in below link
youtube.com/watch?v=fq0l2sP3FhY

Gud evng…
1)how many times this jeevamrutham can be applied to a paddy crop?
2)If this jeevamrutham applied to a crop does any diseases will occur to the crop?
3)Iam having a Mango field,if i apply this jeevamrutham to those mangoes does it grow well and give gud flowering?
4)Does the insects gets killed if we apply jeevamrutham?

Thanks and Regards
K.Srinivasrao

For paddy crop Subhash Palekar recommends one application of Ghan Jiwamrita and three applications of Jeewamrita in the form of a spray. The sequence is as follows for 1-acre field

At the time of Sowing or Transplanting: Take 100 kg sieved Farm Yard Manure (FYM) and mix in it 10 Kg of Ghan Jiwamrita. Apply to field. No need to apply cart-loads of FYM, only 100 kg as advised here is enough.

40-60 days from Sowing or Transplanting : Take 5 litre Jiwamrita, filter it by cloth multiple times and mix it in 100 litre water. Spray on standing crop.

60-90 days from Sowing or Transplanting : Take 10 litre Jiwamrita, filter it by cloth multiple times and mix it in 150 litre water. Spray on standing crop.

90-120 days from Sowing or Transplanting : Take 20 litre Jiwamrita, filter it by cloth multiple times and mix it in 200 litre water. Spray on standing crop.

As per Palekar, “you will get a miracle effect on the paddy crop.” Note that Palekar recommends inter-cropping paddy with a legume crop such as urad dal. One row of legume along with two rows of paddy. This method is recommended but Jeewamrita will work even if you plant only paddy.

Your crop will be healthier and will have greater immunity - that is, less chance of a disease. But Jiwamrita doesn’t prevent disease completely. It may happen. To fight diseases, Palekar recommends different organic pesticides such as Agniastra, Bramhastra and Neemastra. Click each link to know more.

Yes, they will. I don’t have information the sequence of application for mango plantation but you can generally spray once a month.

No. As advised, use preparations linked above to fight pests.

[quote=newbie447]
For paddy crop Subhash Palekar recommends one application of Ghan Jiwamrita and three applications of Jeewamrita in the form of a spray. The sequence is as follows for 1-acre field

At the time of Sowing or Transplanting: Take 100 kg sieved Farm Yard Manure (FYM) and mix in it 10 Kg of Ghan Jiwamrita. Apply to field. No need to apply cart-loads of FYM, only 100 kg as advised here is enough.

40-60 days from Sowing or Transplanting : Take 5 litre Jiwamrita, filter it by cloth multiple times and mix it in 100 litre water. Spray on standing crop.

60-90 days from Sowing or Transplanting : Take 10 litre Jiwamrita, filter it by cloth multiple times and mix it in 150 litre water. Spray on standing crop.

90-120 days from Sowing or Transplanting : Take 20 litre Jiwamrita, filter it by cloth multiple times and mix it in 200 litre water. Spray on standing crop.

As per Palekar, “you will get a miracle effect on the paddy crop.” Note that Palekar recommends inter-cropping paddy with a legume crop such as urad dal. One row of legume along with two rows of paddy. This method is recommended but Jeewamrita will work even if you plant only paddy.

Your crop will be healthier and will have greater immunity - that is, less chance of a disease. But Jiwamrita doesn’t prevent disease completely. It may happen. To fight diseases, Palekar recommends different organic pesticides such as Agniastra, Bramhastra and Neemastra. Click each link to know more.

Yes, they will. I don’t have information the sequence of application for mango plantation but you can generally spray once a month.

No. As advised, use preparations linked above to fight pests.
dear sir, in the preparation of agniasthra, the quantity of water is not mentioned.will you please go to the agniasthra site and look once and kindly inform me that how much water to be added and what is the percentage to be sprayed on crops.gprao,farmer

You are correct, the site doesn’t mention how the solution should be diluted. It’s not mentioned even in the book (“Techniques of Spiritual Farming” by Subhash Palekar). But for Bramhastra, it says to use 2 litre in the 100 litre water. You can use the same formula for Agniastra as well.

See lecture of Late Sri.Rajive Dixit
youtube.com/watch?v=hG48bzamPWk

Listen after 27min of this video it is explained. I feel it is bit different but he reaserched living with farmers and it is his practical experience.

Well 2 scientific studies show that Jeevamruth is better bio digester.

Here are the studies attached. Jeevamrutha can quickly take your farm to organic
ZBNF_Jeevamrutha_vs_Biodigester.zip (45.1 KB)