Organic farming enthusiasist in and around Hyderabad

Hi Friends,

I am also from hyderabad working as a software engineer but wanted to start farming as am very much interested ,I want to join you guys, here are my contact details

Rambabu

Thank you Bhayya ,

It is better to Farm a Group of Organic Farmers in Hyderabad to enable us to share the Ideas and to pose the Problems to Govt. of Telangana.
MANNE SN,for Vasudha Green Farms,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,

Hi vasudhafarms,
I don’t know your name.
My uncle has 13 acres of land near Bhuvanagiri with 4 bores and minimum of 2 bores working 365 days and near by there is a pond so there is enough of water and he is much interested in Organic farming and is looking for a person to work with him in organic farming.
Are you ready to work with him or could you please look out for a person who is interested to work with him in organic farming
My uncle has all setup including 3 cows for organic farming

So could you please look for some one who is ready to work with my uncle?

Regds
Rambabu

Like to know further information on this. Please contact on +91-9819869649.

Regards,
Srikanth Samudrala

Hello everyone,

I am having 2 acres of land near sangareddy with a bore, I want to start a farm, can anyone suggest me what can be done with low maintenance and early returns, I want to go with organic farming only.

Please suggest me a best advice, because I am very much new in agriculture.

Wajeed

Hi Rambabu… so u r looking for a expert? or just a helping hand or some sort or stakes/partnerships…? wht exactly u looking for?
amar.mangala@gmail.com
im just an agriculture enthusiast with no experience n with limited knowledge. Wantbto learn more practicalllly