Neem Oil Appication

Hello All,

I bought 1lt neem oil, and emulsifier. But not sure what dosage of neem oil should i give for 1 acre
suggestions needed

Thanks,
Rakesh

It depends on the crop or the pest volume but in general I use 1 Lts for 200 lts of water. It would need atleast 600-700 grams of washing powder to dissolve the Neem oil thoroughly

Thankyou kushizone. Can we spray it as preventive measure to protect from future infest

Dear Sri Rakesh,

If you want to use the local made neem oil, which may have 300 ppm Azharidictin in it, you can take 5 ml per ltr water and add binder @ 0.5 to 1 ml per ltr water and spray it on the
crop.
If you use neem oil with 10,000ppm azhadirictin, you can take 1 ml per ltr water , with 0.5 ml good spreader/binder , and spray it on the crop.
If you use neem oil with 50,000 ppm Azhadirictin, you can take 0.3 ml per ltr water with 0.5 ml spreader, and spray it on the crop.
you can add the above said neem oil with any pesticidal sprays, (either organic/Inorganic) or even individually , basic on the requirement.
mostly neem oil helps us in eradicating cist of any unwanted Insects.
Mostly 200 ltrs of water to 300 ltrs of water is required per one acre, and you can add neem oil as stated above.
Neem oil with good/required Azhadirictin content is very good preventive for any cist of Insects.

with best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

Rao Sir,

Thank you for replying back. Just wanted to confirm, when u say binder, i can emulsifier right.

Regards,
Rakesh

Dear Rakesh sir,

Binder/Spreaders are added in spraying waters, along with pesticides/Insecticides, for proper binding, sticking on the plants and to properly spreads on them and stay for considerable time for good affect on the plants for good treatment.

with best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer