Need support in farming

We are looking for volunteers to support farming activities, The farm is recently bought. the idea is to create organic/natural farm. we are in initial stage of developing the farm.so it is great opportunity for you to get insights into farming.

It has a newly built farm house, with water and electricity. you can prepare your own food.

It already has several coconut trees and other trees(50-60) like mango, tamarind, jack fruit etc.

We are looking for people for long term

The farm is located in Channarayapatna taluk of Hassan district (around 150 kms from Bangalore and 6.5 kms from Bangalore-Mangalore National Highway). the village is 0.5 km from farm with schools, shops, hospital, temple and busstop.

If you are interested, please get in touch with me +91 8884447938 (whatsapp)

Send me details about yourself and your expectation about terms to me on my whats app ( 9754052961 ) will talk tomorrow

1 Like

Namaste @ramanathmadhusudan.

I offer site consultation, design and implementation services based on ethics and principles of permaculture, natural farming and holistic integrated living. I am based near Hosur, but offer these services pan-India.

Please message if i can be of any further support.

Warm regards

Janki

1 Like

Namaste All
Am Nagaraja from Rattihalli( Haveri district karnataka)
Need your suggestions/advice to setting up 5 acre farm.
We have running bore well, which yields 2 inc water in rainy season.( No water during summer). Two months back dug 2 more bore wells, one failed and second one yields 1.25 inch water
Now am planning to dig a farm pond of size 35M X 35M X 6 M( 50 to 60 Lakhs litre). and cover with poly sheet and fill this with water from near by stream which flows around 4 months during rainy season and also from borewll. I might start digging pond soon.
I need guidance/consultancy.
You can message/whatsapp me (7022728642)
Nagaraja

1 Like

Namaste Janki
Am Nagaraja from Rattihalli( Haveri district karnataka)
Need your suggestions/advice to setting up 5 acre farm.
We have running bore well, which yields 2 inc water in rainy season.( No water during summer). Two months back dug 2 more bore wells, one failed and second one yields 1.25 inch water
Now am planning to dig a farm pond of size 35M X 35M X 6 M( 50 to 60 Lakhs litre). and cover with poly sheet and fill this with water from near by stream which flows around 4 months during rainy season and also from borewll. I might start digging pond soon.
I need guidance/consultancy.
You can message/whatsapp me (7022728642)
Nagaraja

2 Likes

After developing for a year, We are currently looking to lease the farm, you can contact me +91 8050353585 (whatsapp)