Need help with ODC drumstick plants

Our plantation is at Belgaum district place name Hosur …with black soil …
As of sudden my plants are deing which are 6 months plantation with full flowers …done with some treatment like drunching of COC .folicure …cloro…etc …is it due to more water …if so please guide me with water management …!

I have seen it happen in winter in our plants, also maybe due to more irrigation leaves are shed.

Nikhil

Can`t understand why you allowed to grow your moringa trees grow tall. Always cut them down and keep to 4 or 5 feet. Your problem could be due to spider mites or if the leaves show yellowing it indicates deficiency of magnesium. Spray Neem oil with soap and for magnesium deficiency apply Epsom salt around the trees or add crushed egg shells.

Thanks for the reply

Is it fine to cut it know …however trees are full of flowers and young fruits …I am a new to moringa plantation …it would be great if you can assist me in proning of trees from basics…if you have any photos of best plantation please share …

Again new problem observed all leaves turning yellow and droping off…

Uploading…

Any solution …plz help

This might be due to soil has become hard…no airiation… to drumsticks roots. Give some little quality of water…may be 1hr for every 3rd day &. Apply micronutrients in drip or spray. Hope it should address your problem.

Thanks bro will try it hope it my help