Need help - mango garden

Need help that i have 8 acres mango farming all are big trees but i am planning to utilize the space what r the farms that i can cultivate pls help me the location is tirupati, andhra pradesh.

Dear Vineebiz,
If you have eight acres of grafted mango plantations @ 40 trees per acre , you have enough space between Rows and Trees. There is a lot of scope to utilize it in a optimum way.

1. you may opt for high-tech methods like a) High-Density b) Ultra- High Density mango plantations, which will give you regular and more income.This modifications can be carried out without disturbing existion setup.

2. For intercropping you can have diff. types of vegetables , fruits , flowering plants , medicinal plants along with Drumstic plants.

3)By closing the boundary with chain- link mesh you can go for open Desi chicken like vanaraj, giriraj varieties which requires half the feed compare to Broilers, gives double the eggs compare to normal desi chicken and treated as desi eggs ( light brown in color ) and gets double the rate as compare to white English eggs, grows faster ,more in demand, sells at Rs. 110/- per kg. you can easily have 1000 birds per acre with small sheds for chicks and egg laying hens.

Regards

pradeep rokade

pradeeprokade@gmail.com
pradeeprokade@rediffmail.com

Dear

In mango farm you can grow vegetables to utilise the optimum space between mango trees. The vegetables can grow fast or they are short duration crops nearly 1 month to four months. You can grow any type of vegetables depending upon your native demand. We can supply you a bunch of vegetable seeds to grow you which are non-hybrid, native quality, etc. Please contact santosh@padmagreen.in or 09845377943

[quote=pradeeprokade]
Dear Vineebiz,
If you have eight acres of grafted mango plantations @ 40 trees per acre , you have enough space between Rows and Trees. There is a lot of scope to utilize it in a optimum way.

1. you may opt for high-tech methods like a) High-Density b) Ultra- High Density mango plantations, which will give you regular and more income.This modifications can be carried out without disturbing existion setup.

2. For intercropping you can have diff. types of vegetables , fruits , flowering plants , medicinal plants along with Drumstic plants.

3)By closing the boundary with chain- link mesh you can go for open Desi chicken like vanaraj, giriraj varieties which requires half the feed compare to Broilers, gives double the eggs compare to normal desi chicken and treated as desi eggs ( light brown in color ) and gets double the rate as compare to white English eggs, grows faster ,more in demand, sells at Rs. 110/- per kg. you can easily have 1000 birds per acre with small sheds for chicks and egg laying hens.

Regards

pradeep rokade

pradeeprokade@gmail.com
pradeeprokade@rediffmail.com

[/quote]Pls intimate the name of Nursey can supply UHDP Mango’s saplings and company name to supply Vanaraj,giriraj baby chicken in Rajasthan. Thanks and regards.

Dear MOHD SADIQ KHAN,

Please understand that UHDP is a concept developed in South America and there is no specific UHDP Mango’s Saplings. Any Mango sapling can be cultivated by UHDP method. I suggest you to contact Jain Irrigation Systems who are pioneers in this method.

For Vanaraj, Giriraj baby chickens, you should contact your Kisan Vikas Kendra in Rajasthan and they should be able to help you. Otherwise, try the following link indg.in/agriculture/animalhu … ailability and take it forward.

Best of Luck!!!

Regards
padmanabhan_ganesan@yahoo.co.in