Need help-diseases in mango trees

Dear Experts

I planted the mango tree saplings aged 3yrs in Oct’13. In some of them getting some white spots on leaves (photos attached ) and getting dried. Some plants are died. Soil : Red soil with rocks, Dry weather, Watering 15days once. Kindly suggest me what precautions to take.

Thank You
R.Raju

PULLATI MAGGIGA will take care of it, mix 5 litrs of curd with 7 litrs of water and prepare maggiga, put it ideal for 2 days or 3 days, then mix this in 200 litrs of water and spray it, 10 days interval 2 or 3 times

Two of my Mango Trees died after noticing this, I just sprayed Cow Urine and Neem Oil.

Dear Mr.
Please give details of plants
Fertilizer applied
Type of pesticides/ disease control agents applied.
Urgent buy
PESTICIDE
Aktara (thiomethoxam) -5 gms in 15 lits water spray whole plant and drench 1 lit to base of plant

Fertilizer
DAP-500 GM+UREA-250 GM+ POTASH -250 GM+ MAGNESIUM SULPHATE -250 GM+ QUINALPHOS -250 ML/ 200 LITS WATET SPRAY TO WHOLE PLANT & DRENCH 2 LITS/PLANT AFTER IRRIGATION
THANK YOU
GOODLUCK

It simple insect damage. insects that scrapes green matter (weevils) and leaf minor. once damaged you cant revive that part. preventive measures such as spraying neem based products at the time of new flush would prevent the incedence. Prophylactic measures are important in crop cultivation either by organic or inorganic measures to prevent pest and diseases.

This did not work and the plants died.

it seems that there a insects underground like deemak in hindi search google …before planting keep the surrounding clean

for this i recommend apply gamaksin powder in soil in a circle

if u plant next plant keep in mind sir please do the necessary action like adding compost for plant protein ,treated with babystein for fungus protection and keep the surrounding clean for pest cant intrude in the above pic i can seen that the plant is not in clean surrounding and also cutting of stem in x,y,z proportin is essential for proper light

please free to ask any question for above prob

Thank You very much