Need help - Any non-agricultural person here who bought agriculture land in Karnataka recently?

Hi,

I am new to both this forum and agriculture, so kindly bear with me for any newbie mistakes.

I am a non-agriculturist from Bangalore who is interested in legally purchasing a farm land in Karnataka and start with small scale farming. Do we have anybody in farmnest family who has gone through this process? I mean someone who is from non-agri background but was able to purchase agri land in Karnataka?

I got some online legal advice about my situation and it seems I can, but I am not convinced till I personally speak with someone who have gone through this process.
Below is my legal advice thread:

Thanks so much in advance.

Try high yield Napier grass - you can get five to ten lacs per hactre easily.

I have bought recently. No issue. I did not have agricultural background

Hi there. Thanks for your update. Where do you advice to purchase farm land at a reasonable price in and around Bangalore. Thanks

Gummy stem blight (GSB) is a major disease of many cucurbits , including watermelon, cantaloupe, cucumber , pumpkin, squash, muskmelon, and other melons. … The disease is also known as black rot due to its characteristic appearance on infected fruits. Watermelon field severely infected with D.

Feel free to contact me on matters related to agriculture land

Dr Purnachandra Gowda G
MSc., PhD in Horticulture

1 Like