Need 3-5 acre or more Land Lease for 10-20 years. Near Bangalore

Hi I am searching for 3-5 acre or more Land Lease for 10-20 years. Near Bangalore.
Mainly near around Mysore Road , Kengeri, Ramohalli, Doddaladmara, Kumbalgodu, Hejjala around.
Also, Kanakapura Road. reach to me: vinayaktelkar@gmail.com

what are you planning to do with the land… also , lease period is usually 3 yrs… upto 5yrs max…

1 Like

Call me for details 9182917277

1 Like

For what purpose ?
Pls let me know.
I have.
Reddy

1 Like

Their is upto 20 acres of land to lease , with the fencing excellent water source contact me darshu9943@gmail.com

1 Like

yes we have farms lands near Hyderabad and also in Kurnool.
Please contact us at: 8712 86 00 86

Dear sir, My name is g.p.rao, an organic farmer and a senior member of Farmnest. I want to grow Fruit plants with Vegetables/Chrysanthemum plants as intercrop, organically. 4 or 5 acres land with water facility and fenced land is required, if your land is near to Bengaluru sir. you can send me a farmnest message or please give your phone number, so that i can call you sir.
g.p.rao, farmer

I am also looking for land…

We are looking for a 2-5Acre land with water and electricity on lease in and around Whitefield… We are OK to go upto 70-80kms and that would be Kolar, Hoskote, Chikka Tirupathi, Sarjapur, Bangarpet etc. Any leads would help.

We want to do some experimental agricultural stuff including composting. Would not be using synthetic fertilizers etc. We need on a 5 to 10year lease.

Kindly help with any leads that you might have.

Hi Darshan!

Where is your farm located?