Natural/organic farmers around Hyderabad

Food the Medicine

We are in to Natural & Organic food marketing in Hyderabad (Kukatpally). We sell organic/naturally grown vegetables,fruits which are sourced from local farmers.
we personally visit the farms and check their farm practices. if found satisfied with their practices, we source from them. We mainly source from NGOs and passionate farmers.

If you are in to this kind of farming practices please call/write to us. We are interested to source from Natural/Organic farmers.

• satya kodali
    sristi naturals,
    plot # 280,
    Jal vayu Vihar,
    Kukatpally, hyderabad - 500072
    Mobile ; 09866647534
    Email: Info@sristinaturals.com

good day mr. satya kodali,

i am also surprised to see no replies, however as a environment concerned person and a pasionate nature lover i would like to remain in touch with you. i plan to have a organic farm around hyd. upon my return from overseas.

hope to see some movement on this thread.

do keep in touch, my email is mohd(underscore)rafi(underscore)farooq(at)yahoo.com

rafi

Hi, I have some land in Mahbubnagar, about 175 kms from Hyderbad.Am very interested in Organic farminf. I grow Paddy, Jowar,Red Gram,Groundnut at present. Should hopefully grow some watermelon too this year.

Dear Kodali,

Do you know Why I am answering to you ? after seeing FOOD AND MEDICINE.

In India number of Diabetic patients increasing day by day lack of sufficient level of Magnesium in

the food. That we must eat leafy vegetables. Chlorophyll is the chief constituent of magnesium.

Promote the farmers to grow Lettuce, rocket, Parsely, spring onion, Spinach, celery, coriander leaves

Green amaranthus, Fennel leaves, Raddish leaves, Mustard leaves etc… All of them are rich in

Chlorophyll ,minerals, anti oxidants etc… Plse concentrate in this also

Thank you
good luck

Work innovatively , try modern packaging methods , make the packaging look professional ,
put on your product label , explain hard to your buyers

in years to come you will make it big ,

Rome is not built in a day .

best wishes

Ramprakash

@kodali…
sir iam a organic farmer from visakhapatanam…my farm is 30km from city…i grow vegetable and marigold flowers…
here in my city idont see much market for organic produce…if ur intrested we can talk we can ship to hyderabad by train

Mr.Uday

We are interested in sourcing the organically grown veggies and fruits. Please do contact us.

Thanks,
Satya Kodali
Sristi Naturals,Hyderabad

Dear Kodali,

I have one suggestion, plse encourage the people to do organic farming in polyhouses. It is

giving wonder ful results. Now i am out of station , I will post many photographs of my Research farm

in Idukki, Plse concentrate on European leafy vegetables like Lettuce long, Rocket, Celery cabbage,

Parsely , chineese cabbage etc… Now I doing trials of Parval -Pointed gourd ,at Kavli, Nr.Nellore,

January onwards Biofarms planning to extend its activities to Andhra Pradesh also

Thank you
Good Luck

@biofarms…thanks for ur suggestion…hope to meet u in andhra soor SIR,

@kodali…ill contact u soon…

Mr.Kodali,
It is satisfying to know that there is someone for sourcing organically grown vegetables.
We are planning to grow leafy and salad vegetables grown by our own developed organic manure, I would like to keep in touch with your organization.
Regards, vijaya

Hi,
Do you also sell organic pulses and organic wheat?

Dear Uday,

I have 4 acres at one place and 2 acres in another place, 40 km from Visakhapatnam.
Plannning to start organic farm mainly wheatgrass, vegetables, leafy green leaves.

I would like to visit your farm…to get better idea about my feasibility

Please contact me 9989007593
rajsekhar

1 Like

Hi kodali ,

I’m from hyderabad ,have farms 100kms from hyd city .Please let me know the demand for which of the organic products .

Thanks
B.Ganesh

[quote=gbelpu]
Hi kodali ,

I’m from hyderabad ,have farms 100kms from hyd city .Please let me know the demand for which of the organic products .

Thanks
B.Ganesh
[/quote]I also have a farm around 100ksm from Secunderabad and am trying my best to be as organic as possible . My question is can this be sustained. I have bought a few saplings of Marigold, Tomato, Brinjal and Chilli from them and planted. It is almost 2 months and the plants have just started flowering and very few fruits, the bringal has lot of pests, I am not doing anything except plucking the leaves with pests and burning them. I had a kitchen farm which was fully organic but the plants did not last long.

Would be very thankful if someone can suggest some good place to buy organic sprays for the pests. As of now I am only putting neem powder and vermicompost.

Srinivas

We are doing things organically on the mango farm and I had asked my manager to spray panchagavya and he was telling me that the results are very good.

Maybe you want to try that? He also sprayed neem oil

Shiv

We, Vasudha Green Farms Offering our land of TWO acres for Growing Vegetables according to Your Need at Just 50 KM from JNTU ,Kukatpally.Our Contact Address is Vasudha Green farms,LIG-83,Road # 2, KPHB Coliny Opp. Coffeeday Behind R.S.Brothers. 9133692924 or 9133498366.

Dear Satya,

Our farm is near Raichur, we have provision to supply sweet sapota daily to Hyderabad/Bangalore.

Regards,
Hampi organic farms

Please contct 9133498366 or Mail to vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com

Dear Mr Satya,

I am setting up a organic papaya farm near Hyderabad. Place is Kondapur near Bonala ahead Chegunta on the Medchal Highway.

I am available on:
NINE NINE SIX THREE FIVE EIGHT FIVE TWO SEVEN SEVEN
col.a.v.talpallikar(at)gmail.com