Natural Farming Workshop By Shri Subhash Palekar

I wanted to go for the workshop, but i will be out of town and hence wont be able to attend. Its seems there is no workshop scheduled after that for now.

Hi All?
Inaugural session was very good, decent gathering about 400 farmer lovers across India including Mauritius, Srilanka are attended.

Got blessings of Sri Shivakumara Swamiji who advised farmers to do the justice to mother nature/land.

During introduction ZBNF Shri Palekarji defined it as The cost of production of main crop will be compensated by the income of inter crops, hence main crop is bonus i.e Zero Budget. He is proud to say that Germination of ZBNF is started in Maharashtra and actual achievement/success created in Karnataka. Further he cited 7000 years old agriculture system started by our than ancestors i.e Rishi, Sadhakasetc which is still practicable and sustainable (In supporting this see the TOI timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city … 014825.cms)

Further let us try to know the following to understand better.
HUMAS
MICRO ORGANISM IN SOIL,
ALBERT HOWARD,
COMPOST TECHNOLOGY & WHETHER IT IS DESI OR NOT,
SOIL LIFE,
VOLATILE CARBON
Basmati can be grown in ZBNF method and has got yield uo to 20 Quintals of yield where in Chemical Farming (CF) it can yield only about 10 to 12 quintals. It can also grown effectively here in South India.

The foriegn farmers lead by Jagadish Govardhan (In picture) who is Planter, ex minister in Mauritius attended along with 15 member who hails from North India and remembered that Jain Javan Jai Kisan is essential now to feed the world.

Human being has got 3 Matha’s (Mothers)
1.Mother who given birth,
2.Bhoomatha who is giving shelter and food for all &
3.Gomatha who is helping us to cultivate, milk production and each and every part of its body including urine and dung for our welfare as well to strength to soil.

The question is Are we self sufficient with our food by means of green revolution with the practice of CF?
What is the effective method to achieve it?

Let all of us try to understand the above issues to learn something.

hi,

I attended the 5 day workshop and therafter 2 day farm visits under the guidance of Narayana swamy.

A memorable experience. The workshop followed by field visits instill a lot of confidence for a software engineer like me to jump into agriculture. I have around 8 acres of land in differnt sizes ( 3 .5 + 2 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 0.5) Currently I have eucalyptus and nilgiris (savemera in kannada, sarugudu in telugu). Decided to bring it down once I dive into agriculture.

1 Like

Rajasekar is third one from left in the standing row.
Rajasekar very satisfied and got confidence for the results which have achieved by the family who are sitting.

I experienced the magical effect of Panchagavya.Its really amazing.My Vegetables are growing very fast.From the first application,it will start showing results.At least everyone try it.The Microorganisms in Panchagavya convert NPK to a usable form and also provide other essential 16 elements

fancypigeonskerala.blogspot.in/2 … ganic.html

If everyone uses panchagavya in farming what about milk. Butter. Ghee for human consumption? Can any one imagine such a situation?