Mushroom farming and advice for newcomers

I am planning to start mushroom farming. I request the members to give me some insights into how to proceed. I need advice on how much land required to produce atleast 300 kgs per day. How much capital to be allocated. What type of mushroom has good market locally and internationally. Thanks in advance folks.

Did you start mushroom farming.

Hi friends,

It’s been quite a while since I posted anything on this portal. I have been growing different strains/types of oyster mushrooms organically in my farm here in Bangalore.

All these years of experience has fructified into value-adding the mushrooms, viz. Soup mix and protein mix and of course pickle, which are accepted healthily by the community.

I have ventured into growing Lion’s Mane and Shitake recently. It’s a great challenge indeed given the extremes of the climate. Plans are afoot to streamline the process.

I have been in touch with the IIHR HESSARGHATTA in trying to procure Ganoderma Lucidum, aka Reishi spawns, but it seems it’s grown/taught there.

I request the forum to please intimate me if anyone can supply spawn, on my WA number 8861407390. Thanks and best wishes to all.