Murrah Buffalo suppliers

Looking for reliable Murrah Buffalo suppliers in Hyd, pls let me know if anybody knows anyone.

Thanks in advance.

You can contact one Mr. Nageswar Rao at 9701016789

–Amol

Thanks Amol for the reply, we have gone to Haryana personally as we did not get any reliable leeds. I havent called the contact that you provided.

sir in Karnataka which district available & who us the supplier

Kolar district in karnatala is famous for cows (HF & Jercy), and for Murrah buffaloes, Haryana & Punjab (Karnal, Rothak & Jind). Problem with buying in haryana is you do not get reliable breeders & agents…I have also heard that most of the breeders send a different buffaloes than you selected…

In Andhra Pradesh you can as well try Hindupur, Madanapally, Nandayal & Erode in Tamilnadu for good buffaloes.

You need to research before you plan to visit any of the above districts and better to have Vet doctor with you.

Probably in another two weeks time i will be visiting Hindupur, will share the contact details with you…

By God’s grace all the animals arrived safely from Haryana.We wanted to test the process of buying and transportation from Haryana, so went for one load, which consisted of 10 adults and 10 calfs, now planing to get another load in few weeks before the summer prices kick in.It was an interesting experience for us to source the animals from Haryana.

1 Like

[quote=shashi]
sir in Karnataka which district available & who us the supplier

[/quote] Hi?
Very good local breeds are available around Haveri & Hubli Dharwad. Do you know? Can you search them at your area?

Hi Satish,

Can you share some info on how much you pay for the buffaloes and calves.Did you try finding the prices for 2 yrs old Murrah heifers?

Can you also share some detailed information and pictures. I am planning to get some 2 yr old heifiers this summer.

On the other post about CO-4 ,you can try talking to this guy.He is close to Hyderabad.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgSoFNnt0GY

Thanks
Hari

[quote=satishsc24]
By God’s grace all the animals arrived safely from Haryana.We wanted to test the process of buying and transportation from Haryana, so went for one load, which consisted of 10 adults and 10 calfs, now planing to get another load in few weeks before the summer prices kick in.It was an interesting experience for us to source the animals from Haryana.
[/quote] Dear satish sir, i am a farmer from karnataka and having 2 desi cows in my land.Now i want to keep 10 murrah buffellows in my land which can give around 10 ltrs milk per day per animal. How much they will be costed if they are purchased at haryana.any good /your source for getting good murrah animals is available with you. if so pl intimate me. my phone no: 09591300999,gprao,farmer.

The price range for lactating buffaloes is anywhere between 65000-85000, it depends on the output of milk (10-14)kg/day.We came across some Murrah’s which yield more than 22kg/day and they cost around 1.2 lacs.We did not enquire about Murah Heifers, but we have plans to get them too in the next couple of months. I cant post pictures as I’m out of station.If you need more info,send me a personal email and I will pass on the contact number.

Thanks,

1 Like

Hi Satish,

Sent you a message.Plz check.

-Hari

Dear Satish,

i am shekar from Nizamabad Dist in Andhra Pradesh, i am planning to establish a diary farm, please send me some more details of the diary farm and buffalo pics and contact numbers.

if it is possible kindly send me the information of how to start and the procedures to follow the dairy farm

my mail id is : shekarrd@hotmail.com

awaiting for your response.

thanking you in advance

Best Regards
Shekar Reddy

HI all,

I stay in Hyderbad surrondings and i made a basic enquiry regarding some murrah buffaloes and i came to know that a Normal Murrah buffalo gives 18 to 20 litres of milk per day and it costs arond 60 to 70K and they are available in Haryana but we should be cautious while purchasing them as we may get cheated by them if we are not good at buffaloes and it is advisable to take a veternary doctor along with us.

Also please advise if the above mentioned is ok are advise me if their is anything wrong in the above mentioned details

Regards
Premsai

1 Like

Dear satish can i get ur mail id or contact number ?? i like to buy also

Dear friends,

i have good contact for murrah buffaloes , if anyone interested please mail me facebook.com/KeralaDairyFar … oup?ref=hl

Regards
Deepak Menon
deepakmenon82@gmail.com

my facebook id is deepak.menon.357@facebook.com

and my page on facebook regarding dairy farming is facebook.com/KeralaDairyFar … oup?ref=hl

1 Like

Dear All,
I am planning to start a small Dairy farm with 10 murrah buffalo’s in Hyderabad.

Need Advice and details please…

Regards,

Yousuf Luqman
yousufluqman@gmail.com

Plz anyone tell me about transportation charges from haryana to hyd.

Hi:
Transportation charges from Haryana to kolhapur is about 65 k. + 10 k for ration and medicine + 2.5 k for labor. You can judge the estimate from this. (for 10 buffalos )

hello sir its kamal from kaithal haryana.sir i can give u murrah buffalo in haryana if u are interested at best price u ever got.i m a mediater and farmer.i m local so i know that where u got at least price and best breed u want.u can contact me on 08901184099.

1 Like

Haryana or panjab is the best places to purchase this kinds of buffalo