Mulching sheets

Hi All kindly provide details about mulching sheets
50 micron for coconut and arecanut sapplings(300 in total) mulchinng
its price and availability in bangalore
thank you

Check in horticulture dept, they are giving in subsidy.

Nikhil

Dear Sri Khannae,

One company, name M/s Known you seed company of taiwan, are producing and marketing/selling mulching sheets of 20 micron, 30 micron, 50 micron size, which are with silver colour top and bottom with black colour, in differant sizes of 2 ft, 3 ft , 4 ft wide, in standard lengths.

I was using them from more than few years and found them to be good make.

If you are in Karnataka , please contact sri Venugopal, of known you seeds, on phone number 9663371742, and their office and sales section is in Tumukuru, Karnataka.

If you are near to Maharashtra, their sales office is in Pune , 504,505, Pride Icon, 5th Floor, S.No.22/1/1 A & B, Kharadi bypass Road, Opp. H.P.Petrol Pump, Kharadi, Pune: 411014 Maharashtra. India and their phone contact number is 8007425742.

Further, after purchasing the mulching sheet, or any where else/shop, we the farmers , obtain the bills and submit them to the Horticulture Department with our land proofs, and get the subsidy as per the state and district norms.

with best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

Hello Friends, I want Mushrooms(Puttagodugulu-in Telugu)cultivation…Is it profitable business? I really do not know much about it.
Where can get training and full information, please help me.

My personal mail id: anjaiah.seggam@gmail.com, mobile no: 8374718050

Thanks
Anji

Dear Sri Anji,

Mushroom cultivation is profitable, if it is done in a farmer scale. If you are a farmer and you want to do it ,and if sufficient market is existing in your town/city, it is a good cultivation practice. If you want to grow mushrooms, select a variety, which is doing well in your area. Also, try grow that variety, which is more suitable to your area.

In Bengaluru, Indian Institute of Horticulture Research is giving training. You can enquire on Phone number 080-2846 6420, 6421 and 6422.

In All states, the District horticulture offices are conducting courses on mushroom cultivation.

With best wishes, g,p,rao, farmer