Moringa farming in MP India

Hi sir,

I am going to plant multiplex variety Moringa seedling (one month old) in 1 accre. Plantation Scheame- line to line 10 feet, plant to plant 6feet. I purchased 1kg seeds from a contract farming Agency of Rajasthan, In Aug 2016. Now seedlings are ready to plant. My location- Dist Sagar, Madhypradesh.

I’m new in this farming. Inittially, my object is to produce Drumstic in 2 season. Leaf production with these plants also planned.

Experienced seniors, friends plz suggest me abt Variety I choosen, Is good? Does PKM1 or ODC are better then Multiplex? Marketing of Moringa Pods? My whtsapp no is 8871729198.

Welcome
Your suggestions.

Dear Friends,

Please reply about Moringa Multiplex Variety cultivation in madhyapradesh.

Hi Rakesh,

whats the speciality of multiplex variety ?

Thanks & regards,
Sreeram

Hi,

Fast growth, leaves production as well as pod. As seed supplier specify, im planting this first time , result is awaiting?

[quote=rakesh3722]
Hi sir,

I am going to plant multiplex variety Moringa seedling (one month old) in 1 accre. Plantation Scheame- line to line 10 feet, plant to plant 6feet. I purchased 1kg seeds from a contract farming Agency of Rajasthan, In Aug 2016. Now seedlings are ready to plant. My location- Dist Sagar, Madhypradesh.

I’m new in this farming. Inittially, my object is to produce Drumstic in 2 season. Leaf production with these plants also planned.

Experienced seniors, friends plz suggest me abt Variety I choosen, Is good? Does PKM1 or ODC are better then Multiplex? Marketing of Moringa Pods? My whtsapp no is 8871729198.

Welcome
Your suggestions.
[/quote].
Never heard of multiplex variety. I know of three high yielding varieties namely Rohit 1, Bhagya kdm and siddhivinayak. The fruits are 35 to 40 cm long and fruits within six months. Tree lasts for over 10 years. Rohit 1 is exported to some 10countries.