Momordica dioica cultivation

Hi Mr. Swami.
I can give you plants which will be ready in April.
we have a hardening centre at Gauribidnor, so I will send there.
If possible, please send me contact no. of Mr.Lakshmi Bharathi so I can contact him during my visit.
I am also visiting CHES, Bhubneshwar for any new collection.

With best regards,
Abhishek

hello
iam from tamilnadu. can u supply seeds of spine gourd?pl give details. thank u

[quote=Abhishek.amin]
Hi Mr. Swami.
I can give you plants which will be ready in April.
we have a hardening centre at Gauribidnor, so I will send there.
If possible, please send me contact no. of Mr.Lakshmi Bharathi so I can contact him during my visit.
I am also visiting CHES, Bhubneshwar for any new collection.

With best regards,
Abhishek
[/quote] Hi Abhishek? Met with LKB in Bubaneshwar? How was the tour? Thnaks for your offer, I will call you & will meet during your Bangalore visit.

Hi Dr Abhishek.
i m from Surat interested in spine gourd cultivation.
Kindly let me know availability and cost of plant.

Ajay Gamit.
9998223361/9429854066

Here is a video of a farmer in Andhra Pradesh growing spiny gourd/aa-kakara-kaya…he has mentioned his experience.
Also interestingly has found growing ginger along with donda kaya ( Coccinia grandis… en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coccinia_grandis )rewarding and chickens under this crop. As in all bhoomiputra videos…the farmers contact mobile no is given at the end of the show…this video is in telugu language

youtube.com/watch?v=WYvWM9cd … 0&index=91

Where I can buy spiny gourd seeds or plants ??

Regards
Dayanand

Friend I need few sample seed of MOMORDICA DIOICA ( Spint Gourd ) for testing. Can anyone please help me with this? I belong to maharashtra ( Dist : Latur )

Regards
Dayanand
[/quote]

The above video has the mobile no of the farmer…Mr Venkata rao garu…mobile no 9347031611…i assume you are not aware of telugu …iam pasting the snapshot…