Mobile controlled water pump KisanRaja - experiences?

I am referring to kisanraja.com/products.html

This GSM based controller allows the farmer to operate water pump/motor using his mobile or landline. It can be fitted to all the existing motor starters and used with mobiles or landlines of any operator.

Kindly share feedback / views.

Any views / opinions?

Dear Friend,

According to me,
This water pump works on a similar technology of AC (Air Conditioner) which operates through mobile phones.

What water pump does is,
the water pump is programmed with predefined commands so when it receives a simple sms command as “ON” the switch sets to power on mode & if we send sms as “Off” it power offs.

So, its a nice technology with great ease, at the same it might be having certain precautionary measure to keep your pump safe & well maintained.

Thanks.

[quote=jparag2k]
Any views / opinions?
[/quote] i am using mobile auto switch of krushiraj…working results are best…

@a1Fence: Thank you.

@ Amit-Dhumal: Thank you. It would be nice if you can please share more insight.

1. How long have you been using it?
  2. What’s the equipment cost?
  3. What’s the operating cost?
  4. Is any backup power required?
  5. How frequent is the maintenance required? It would be good if you can also share approximate cost of it. I assume support is available locally.
  6. Issues which are advertised to be managed by the equipment however needs human intervention?
  7. Any other information you wish to share with us.

[quote=jparag2k]
@a1Fence: Thank you.

@ Amit-Dhumal: Thank you. It would be nice if you can please share more insight.

1. How long have you been using it?
  2. What’s the equipment cost?
  3. What’s the operating cost?
  4. Is any backup power required?
  5. How frequent is the maintenance required? It would be good if you can also share approximate cost of it. I assume support is available locally.
  6. Issues which are advertised to be managed by the equipment however needs human intervention?
  7. Any other information you wish to share with us.
    [/quote]i am using from 5 months, cost was within 2500 rupees, operating cost is of local charges of calls of ur mobile, no backup power needed, still no maintainance required…