I was benchmarking mini tractor.
Labours ask more wages to drive Tillers like VST130 i.e. 12 -14 HP ones because the operator fatigue is too much. Tiller ruledout just because labours reluctant to use.
Started exploring mini tractors, my bench marks included below
Cost v/s HP:
- KUBOTA. It was costing 22.5K/HP. 24 hp 5.4 lacs
- Mitsubishi: 180D : Costs 15.6K/HP. 18.5HP 2.9Lacs
- Mitsubishi: 224D: Costs 15K/HP 22HP for 3.3 lacs
- Mahindra Arjun: costs 18K/HP.15HP 2.7lacs
- Greaves Ustaad: Costs 21K/HP. 11 HP for 2.4 lacs.
- Force Orchard 25X: 17.6K/HP. 25HP for 4.4 lacs.
- Best, aesthetically appealing.
- Best. Aesthetically appealing.
- Average. Typical Mahindra signature.
- Below Average, looked like a Chinese relabelled machine.
- Average, Front end is good but closer look disappoints.
Engine & Product specification
kubota.co.in/products/tracto … index.html
vsttillers.com/tractor/mitsu … tor-rotary
vsttillers.com/tractor/vst-m … 1d-tractor
mahindratractor.com/resource … ochure.pdf
Note sure. Info was not given.
greavescotton.com/Upload/Bus … _ustad.pdf
German Technology. (Mercedece Engine)
I did not benchmark mini tractors from Anagd, Captain, Kampco or any other tractors from Rajkot, because none of these were available in my city and I don’t want to ditch a machine for non availability of spares.
1.Cost/ HP is best. It is available in my city. Dealer offer service and VST have strong network of spare parts.
2.Literally this is a little machine with giant power. (4 tonne laden weight)
3.I have used VST’s tiller so have feel of the quality and service.
4.I will not use rotovator, if I was planning to use one I would have selected Kubota.
Please provide your feedback on these points and your experience with mini tractors.