I request all the veterans and the experts to check the below milk yield assumption and provide their valuable inputs.
- I wish to maintain 150 Liters/Day Yield once I reach it in about 2 months.
- Freshly Calved HF X Gir Cows with daily Yield of 20 Liters or more will be purchased.
- Additional cows will be purchased as and when the need arises.
- I am assuming that the cows with peak yield of about 20-22 Liters will give year round average of about 12 Liters/Day. Is this right?
- It the Milk Yield Curve similar to what I’ve mentioned in the below image? Does the milk yield rise and reduce in the manner that I’ve mentioned in below image?