Melia dubia - success and saplings availability in Maharashtra

Thank you Bhayya,
Melia Dubia can be Harvested in Various Stages at Multiple use. If cut at 2 Years , it will be useful for Paper , Biomass Industries.If keep it for 6 Years it will be useful for Plywood Industry,Packing Wood Boxes,Match Stick Industry, Particle Board Industry etc. If one keep it for 10 Years it will be useful for Best Quality Furniture Industry,construction Industry etc. Being it is Forest Tree its life span will be More as that of the other Forest Timber Industries. In all the Cases one can get the Minimum Income of Rs.10 Lakhs/Acre even in worst/adverse conditions.

Pl. contact 9133498366 or mail to vasudhagreenfarms@gamail.com

Thanks for your reply Vasudhagreenfarms,
My question still is that what is the actual life of the tree? I will never grow a tree just to cut it off for money. I would rather cultivate something else even though I earn less money. Sorry but thats my way of thinking.

Sirs,

I have 1000 trees Melia dubia of 3 years old with around 30-40 ft height and 12-18 inches of girth at chest height. Do you see any options for to sell these?

I want to plant more but first want to sell some and know the market aspect.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Thank you Sir,

We are arranging Buyback for Plywood Industries. But its age should be SIX Years.

smm Malabar neem nursery
whatsapp number

Avalbale sir how much quntety requer sir