Melia Dubia plantation

ONE MORE FILE ON MEILA DUBIA. Sampada Farms & Consultants
mellia dubia_KOnda vepa_2.pdf (3.31 MB)

Thank you Sampada Farms for your Comments.

Kindly visit Plantation at Shankarpally at the distance if 8 Feet at the age of 2 Months 20 Days it was grown 7 to 8 Feet. They are going for Intercropping of Papaya and Banana.Further at Marpally at a Distance of 10 Feet of the Plantation of TWO Years and have made intercropping all the TWO years and had a Girth of 18" to 30" at the Height of 25 Feet to 30 feet.HansPly is only be the Consumer . Please Visit TNAU Forest College who are making vigorous research on this Plantation and have the full details and the you can make the Comment on this Plantation. They are also encouraging the Farmers for this Plantation with Contract Farming on tying up with the Plywood Industries.

MANNE.SN,

Dear Manne
The North India is under severe cold grip with temp ranging in 6-7 degrees.This is not the suitable time to visit.Fields are moist with water.It will be appropriate in March next year.You will be able to view lot many rare herbs along with citronella,lemongrass, varun,nirgundi,shatawar,withania somnifera(ashwagandha),aparajita,guggul,gudmar(gymnema sylvester etc etc plants
with regards
rcdixit

Kind attn.: One and all.

Kindly note that whatever we are posting across the web on many sites, is for the benefit of farming community. This is not to hurt any one. We sincerely apologise, if our comments hurt any one. Since two and half decades, we are in this wonderful profession.

We know very very little. We are very small and learning every minute in this profession. We want to advice the farming community, that before venturing into agri activity, do proper homework about the project such as investment, technology, risk factors, marketing, availability of genuine inputs etc.

There are many institutions of Govt of India & State Govt which are ready to share the info. India is having highest number of agri universities and research stations put together in the world. We have research institutions across the country on all crops.

All of these institutions are ready to share the authentic and practical info. You have to visit them in person to get reliable information Writing letters and sending emails wont make you strong.

For example …

On timber crops you can depend on… INSTITUTE OF WOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, Bengalur. Its a Govt of Inida enterprise. A ICFRE outfit. It is working on wood/timber since 1938. In wood and timber research thery are ranked as world’s No. 1… U can visit them at http://iwst.icfre.gov.in/.

Many forest research institutions across the county are working under or in association with “Indian Council of Forestry Reseach & Education”. ICFRE. You can visit them at http://www.icfre.gov.in/ for more details. Dont carry away by false promises to make millions in short period. Its impossible and against the nature systems.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consulants

[quote=sampadafarms]
Kind attn.: One and all.

Kindly note that whatever we are posting across the web on many sites, is for the benefit of farming community. This is not to hurt any one. We sincerely apologise, if our comments hurt any one. Since two and half decades, we are in this wonderful profession. [/quote]

Thank you Sir for Sharing Knowledge. No doubt you are making efforts in Farm Consultancy services in Hyderabad. You have Provided a GOOD information about the Institutions doing work of Timber Plantations. We are sincerely informing you that Forestry Department of TNAU, Coimbatore are making lot of research on Melia Dubia Plantation. They are motivating the Farmers to go foe Melia Dubia Plantation under Contract Farming in tying up with Plywood Industries.It is also may not be out of Place to mention that Almost all the Plywood Industries are depending on the Imported Timber for their Raw-Material needs because of the Imposition of Permanent Ban on drawing Timber from Indian Forests for maintaining Ecological Balance. Whatever the little information I have Provided is that on making several visits to several Farmers Farm Consultants,NGOs, Farm Enthusiasts etc. for a Period of FOR Years exclusively to know the Strength of usability of this Tember for Plywood Industry. Finally I got the poolproof Answer Answer at TNAU. This I am submitting with my little Knowledge.
MANNE SN
Vasudha Green Farms,

What TNAU says about pulp wood species including MELIA??!!!

Regards
Melia and other pulpwood plants_TNAU.pdf (3.5 MB)

Thank you sir for imparting Knowledge about Melia Dubia with your expertised services. Any Tree having Fast Growth is useful for Pulp Industry. Similarly this Melia Dubia can also be useful for Pulp. But it is having more value than that of the Pulp.It will be most useful for Plywood Industry because of its fast Growing.In the attachment it was clearly mentioned about its uses for Timber as well as for the Plywood Industry. I have visited TNAU to know more about its characters,Strength,Economics of Plantation etc. Any way thank you very much for Sharing. Let us stop this discussinn on this Subject.Once again thank you sir.!

MANNE.SN,
Vasudha Green Farms,

Mr Manne,

Do you have some proofs to show the income you have mentioned? please do not come with your own calculations and assumptions.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Thank you Vamsi Garu. !

What ever the Information I am providing is based on the Research results of TNAU and with vigorous efforts made at several places all around the Country by meeting University authorities, KVKs,NGOs, Farm enthusiasts etc… All the while since TWO years you have alredy experienced my efforts on this Plantation.You yourself has already been experienced the Growth of the TREE in your Farm Land. I need not explain you about the Growth. Regarding Marketing , being it is NEW to the Timber Field, it will take some time to see the Marketing Channels. Marketing Channels will Open when the Product comes out in Bulk. You might be aware that my efforts comes to Fruits with poolproof on Vigorous efforts made for 4 Years . No doubt it will be the Future Gold Harvest for the Absentee Farmers.Even if you sell your Timber as Firewood also you can get a GOOD income than that you have earned earlier on several crops.

MANNE.SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,

I am from Uttar Pradesh and want to plant melia dubia, please suggest its good to sow seeds or plantation…Is it viable in uttar Pradesh or say I can able to sell and get the apropriate price ? Please also suggest the max Ph level where plant can survive (for alkaline soil) and can I get seeds or plants in or near UP.
Regards

Thank you Bhayya Kala Pandit Sab you can Happily go for Melia Dubia . It will fetch a GOOD income after 6 Years. However it is better to go for seedlings because Germination of Seed is very tough and Maximum is only 20% and also it is not uniform will take 3 to 10 Months. We are attaching the full details of Gold Harvest Melia Dubia Plantation through this Attachment. On our experiment we can now say that Melia Dubia Plantation can be made even as Rainfed Crop (Plantation). We have attached an Image of the Plantation of 2 Years.

MELIA DUBIA Updted ABC.pdf (1.73 MB)

Dear Mr. Manne,

How is your buy-back program progressing? I am seriouly considering to expanding to another 6 acres but this time (20x20) to do some more intercropping.

Thanks,
Vmshi

Thank you Sir, Vamsi Reddy Garu!
We will form a Company/NGO in 2016. Kindly enquir that Govt. of Gujarat is Paying Rs.20/- Per Plant. If potentiality is not there how the Govt. is encouraging Farmers by Paying Subsidy.
MANNE.SN,
for vasudha Green Farms,
Hyderabad, Telangana,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,l

Sorry Mr.Manne, could not understand your point on subsidy. I am not keen on getting government subsidy for plantation purpose but interested to see buy back options.

Thank you,

I am not motivating you on subsidy.Because there will be demand for the Timber in Future , Govt. of Gujarat is Encouraging the Farmers for making plantations.Considering the characters of this Timber and good yield in a short time. Further Govt. of Karnataka also Provide the saplings at FREE of cost 2 Years back.I don’t know the present position.Anyway there will be a lot of potentiality for this Plantation because there is lot of Demand for the Timber.I made this analysis by making vigorous efforts foer all the 3 years and I am continuously working on this subject in consultation with TNAU .
Thank you
MANNE.SN,
for vasudha Green Farms,
Hyderabad Telangana,
9133498366, vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,

Dear Mr. Manne,
Have you already formed a company/NGO? Could you please update us on that.
Thanks!
Sidram

How a 2 year old melia dubia cut used commercially???

After 2 Years it will be useful for Paper,Particle Boards,Matchsticks,Biomass etc. In view of Banning of Eucalyptus this Melia Dubia Plantation will have lot of Potentiality.

If any body got doubts about its Marketing , pl. contact us on 9133498366 or Mail to vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com