BUSI LOOKING FOR PARTNER, INVESTORS, CREDITORS TO CREATE AGROFIRM
The project was developed under the Agro specific region Chernigov region, Ukraine, and is regarded as a regional investment projects in the area. This will create over 100 jobs.
This project has the support of district administration (letter attached).
Under this project will be established agricultural company (Ltd.), provided that the investor HOPE in your face.
In the agricultural firm will be transferred to buildings, agricultural land on lease for a period 49 years for agricultural firms.
1.2 Quail farm.
- Production bio-fuels.
- Ostrich farm.
- Farms pheasant.
- Farms guinea fowl.
- Rabbits ferma.
- Farm for growing sheep.
Details on E-mail: serg.curnosov @ yandex.ua
BUSINESS PLAN AND SUMMARY OF THE PROJECT IS.
Summary of the project
- Essence of the project
• Foundation of agricultural firm of closed type.
- Scope of activity, place of the project realization
• Growth of: quails, pheasants, guinea fowls, ostriches (eggs, meat)
• Sheeps (meat, skin)
• Rabbit (meat, skin)
• Cereals (formula-feed plant)
• Plant for bio-fuels production
• Ukraine, Chernihiv region
- Description of the product.
• Food, hatching eggs, bio-fuel.
- Total cost of the project
• 10 000 000 $
- Sum of investments. 5 000 000 $
• The costs of quail farm (100 000- egg breed; 300 000-meat breed)—1 000 000 $ (acquisition and installation of equipment, breeding stock, maintenance facilities, salaries of employees.)
• The costs of the production of bio-fuel (capacity 34 tons per day)—3 500 000$ (purchase and installation of equipment, repair facilities, salaries of employees)
• The costs of the production of animal feed (capacity of 10 tons per day)—1500 000 $ $ (purchase and installation of equipment, salaries of employees)
• The costs of rabbit farm (2100 rabbit dams) –700 000 $ (purchase and installation of equipment, repair facilities, salaries of employees)
• The costs of an ostrich farm (25 families)-600 000 $ (purchase and installation of equipment, repair facilities, salaries of employees)
• The costs of the farm of pheasants and guinea fowls (1 000-pheasants, 2 000 guinea fowls)–300 000(purchase and installation of equipment, breeding herd, repair facilities, salaries of employees)
• The cost of sheep breeding (1 000 heads) — 400 000 $ (purchase and installation of equipment, breeding herd, repair facilities, salaries of employees)
- Repayment of the loan during the fifth year in equal parts.
- Estimated payback period
• 5 years
- Term of investment
• 5 years
- Annual turnover
• 25 000 000$
- Sales of the product, advertising
• Ukraine, foreign countries
- Business plan
- Stage of the project development (pre-starting, starting, expanding)
- Buildings, structures, land, human resources.
- The contribution of the investor.
• Provision of the capital equals to 5 000 000 $
person : Curnosov Sergey Anatolyevich .t.+38 050 443 15 56
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org