Looking for Investors for Desi cows dairy farm

*WHO SAID DAIRY IS NOT PROFITABLE.

Hello, my name is maruthi from Bangalore, I have 7+ years of experience in dairy farming have managed daily supply of 800+ liters of milk.

*Difference between HF , jersey & Desi cows

From HF Jersey cows we can only make by products out of milk.

But from Desi cows one can make by products out of milk as well as cow dung and urine.

Try to avoid buying of cows in a lot just to save transportation money. Coz one will not have any health related details of the causes being sold in a market*

I have expertise myself to make varieties of manure, chemical free pesticides, fertilizers. And there are so many products that can be made out of cow dung and urine.
All these things are sellable, I have formulas, for making best of the products.
I have acquired feed and fodder receipe by which one save concentrated feed cost. we can develop good heifers and sell them for profits.
If we make and sell all these products made out of cow dung and urine. ONE CAN GIVE MILK @50% PRICE we can easily attract most of the customers.

Added advantages I can do calving, basic treatments to cows, which can save doctors fees who will visit farm regularly

BUT all this things requires investment which I don’t have. I am not a consultant , I have field and practicle experience people who are interested and have serious plans of starting or investing in a dairy farm.

WITH RIGHT KIND OF INVESTMENT AND SUPPORT I BELIEVE WE CAN BE COMPETITORS OF DESI COW MILK AND OTHER COW BASED PRODUCTS IN BANGALORE AND MYSORE.

Pls feel to contact me on 8884466144.