Looking for hydroponic farmers

Looking for Hydroponic farmers to get quality commercial crop supply.

1 Like

Dear Sri Vermekar,

Will you be in more detail, so that it may be very much good for all.

Hope may be a good begining.,

With best wishes, g.p.Rao, farmer

Hi
I have started soilless cultivation in polyhouse. Conatct me on 09860034456
Ravindra

Thanks Mr. Rao for your response.
We are suppliers of packaged hydroponically grown crops. We even grow hydroponic crops locally, and looking for producers of similar crops to cater bigger demands. We want long term partners who can supply quality crops throughout year.

Please let us know if you are into Hydroponic farming or you know someone who does.

Thanks & Regards
Vernekar

Dear Sri Vernekar,

Nice to learn. All the best to your farming. Detais will be informed to you.

with best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

are you still looking for partners. we group of friends interested to to start hydroponic crops at raipur (CG) if have long term contract for crop sell. we can invest all required money based on requirement.

Satish

Iā€™m a mango farmer with land available. Am interested in hydroponic farming. Please reply with contact details

Hi dvernekar

We have a hydroponic urban farm in Mumbai. Please let me know the details of what you are supplying and to whom. Please contact me at 9820438177. Thank you!

Cheers,
Mohit

Hello Mr dvernekar,
We are commercially growing exotic vegetables hydroponically. We are also conducting international level training program on hydroponics in Pune. We will be able to cater to your demand and grow as per specification. Please send me your mail id and I will provide you details.

Regarsd
Uday

1 Like

Hello mr uday,
I would love to get in touch with you regarding hydrophonics and love to visit your commercial farm. I am from gujarat and have started hydrophonics at pilot scale.
My email Id is ali.ahesan.n@gamil.com
N WhatsApp no. 9601940429

1 Like

Hello I want to get trainingfor hydroponics farming plz help me my contact information is 7023759999