Liquorice plantation

Mod Note: Liquorice related discussion split from this original topic: farmnest.com/forum/agricultural- … -of-trees/

Thank you Sir
Thank you Very Much for your Post.

Kindle inform us that where shall we ge t the " liquorice /Saplings".What wiill be the Income Per Acre.Also Kindly inform us the Purpose and usage of this liquorice Crop.

Thank you With Regards,
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,

==========================================================================

Thank you Sir,
Kindly inform us the Economics of liquorice Plantation.What is the Cost of Cultivation per Acre and what is the Acerage Income Per year.Where shall we get the seed/Saplings and what is the Price.Kindly inform us the Full details about liquorice Nr. Hyderabad.Also inform the Climate of Hyderabad (Tropical) is suitable for this Plantation.

Kindly Mail to vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com

Thank you With Regards,
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,

It is a plant which requires 2.5 years to mature.The plantation is through suckers in February march month EVERY YEAR.The economics is excellent for which you should consult consultants.Only problem is can a farmer wait for such a long time without other sources of income?You have to use approximately 12000 to 15000 suckers for one acre.The net income per hectare is approximately 4 lakh plus.The productivity depends on the quality of soil,micronutrients in the soil and care of the field by clearing weeds,watering in time etc.The suckers are available at Anand(Gujrat)and Hisar in Haryana.

thank you Sir,
thank you Very Much for your Kind Reply.

To whome we have to Contact for getting Suckers of Leqorice.
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,
Vasudha Green Farms,

For what purpose this Luqeuorice is used sir.

MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,
Vasudha Green Farms,

Dear sir
The liquorice is a potent medicinal plant.It has many uses which go from preparation of cough syrup to preparation of medicines ameliorating intestines wounds and any other internal body organism’s lacerating wounds.It is a catalyst for preparation of various herbal mixtures etc.This is different topic altogether and we are unknowingly drifiting from agricultural fields to different field.
rcdixit

Thank You Sir,
Kindly inform us where shall we get Liquorice Seed or saplings for plantation in our Land of TWO Acres.

Thank you Sir With Regards,
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

Dear sir
The time to cultivate the crop is in february-march every year.Please contact agricultural university Anand in Gujrat or agricultural university hisar in Haryana.The haryana variety of liquorice is better.Also please look at the market for the produce as to who will purchase it once it is ready.You should be meticulous in you planning for future actions regarding liquorice.Though it sells like hot cakes but morally debased business persons try to dupe innocent farmers and purchase their hard worked crops at throw away prices.In case you face such problem please contact me.I will come to your rescue.
rcdixit

Thank You Sir,
Thank You Very Much Mr.Dixit Sir for Your Guidance.
I want to Grow some Trees on the Farm Bund.
As you Said the Gambling Business is going on
this Liquorice since TWO Years. I am Interested
in this Trees because of its Medicinal Value.

Once again thank you very much for your patience
in Guiding me.

Thank you Sir With regards,
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

Dear sir
Go ahead & may God bless you in your venture.In case of any problem I am always available on farmnest.
rcdixit

thank you sir, for your Encouragement and your Best Wishes for My success.

MANNE SN B Com LLB
for Vasudha Green Farms,

Pl go and help other persons who want help from you.Let the good things of life multiply manifold for transformation of society.Who does not want help?Every body wants help and by helping them and guiding them on the path of improvement we are growing the seeds of social upliftment. Let the chain continue.