Im situated in Punjab and am interested in greenhouse cultivation. i dont possess any land for agriculture but i do have more than 5000 sq. ft. of open roof space with ample sunlight. The main queries i have are:
- Is use of agricultural land necessary to be able to avail incentives and subsidies in Punjab?
- Are building allowed to be used as greenhouse space by government and do they give subsidy for these kind of situations?
- Is it suitable to use roof structures as greenhouse space as hydroponics is going to be used?
- What are the state and national incentives and subsidies being provided by the goverment?
- What will be the approximate cost of setting up a 2000 sq ft greenhouse using hydroponics and hi-tech equipment?