Know more about cardamom

DEAR  CARDAMOM FARMERS  &  ALL,

MYSELF IS MAINLY CONCENTRATING ON ‘CARDAMOM’ --I WOULD LIKE SHARE  MY EXPERIENCE WITH

ALL OF YOU?  I AM READY TO ANSWER ABOUT  (SOIL ---- DRYING) CARDAMOM.  ROLE OF BIOFARMS  IN

CARDAMOM  CULTIVATION .SO START TO POST  YOUR DOUBTS.

THANK YOU
GOOD LUCK

Reg. EM solution preprn.
Kindly advice me how to make EM solution.where  will we get EM?Can you provide ?whats will the cost?

Dear Binu,

I don’t want to answer you, because you are from idukki, plse contact my number, We are

charging “Zero Rupees” for mother culture.

I want to know basics about growing of cardamom .Iam from U.P. Can we grow it here.

Dear All,

Cardamom  - Elettaria cardamomum  Maton)  -Known as “Queen of Spices”

Family : Zingiberaceae

Natural Order : Scitaminae

Cultivating Area

Kerala - Approximate – 55%  Karnataka - Appro. 35%  Tamilnadu  -app. 10%

Elevation - 600 -1200 mts  Above Sea Level

Annual Rain fall -1500 -4000 mm

Cardamom consists of three Botanical Varities (based on nature of panicles)

Malabar                              Mysore                        Vazhukka

I. Adaptability      lower altitude                      Higher  altitude            wide range

(600-900 mts  MSL)            (900 -1200 mts MSL)

II. Area`of
cultivation          Karnataka                    Kerala & part of  Tamilnadu    Kerala

III. Panicles        Prostrate                              Errect                          Semi errect

IV.  Plant            Medium                                Robust                          Robust
    Height

V.  Capsule          Round/oblong                Bold/elongated                  Round/
                                                                                                            Oblong

VI. Leaf Petiole      Short                                Long                                  Long

VII. Capsule color  Pale yellow                      green                              Green

Thank you
Good Luck

Dear Mr.Ramprakash,

Plse  see  the basic informations, I will post  more within short with Photograph

Thank you
Good Luck

Sir, please mail me the information to akheeq@gmail.com

thanks and regs,
AKHEEQ

Dear Biofarms,

Please continue the discussions.  Eagerly waiting to know more about cardamom cultivation.

Thanks in advance