Journey from corporate world to Farming

Hi All,

Finally the aashada month is done and when I went back to check on the land, its been taken for 3 years and sugarcane being grown :frowning:

Its such a shame on my part that I let go of such a good opportunity. Also the person whom I was counting on to join hands with me when I get started has a new business now…

I am struggling to keep up my spirits and look for a restart… dont know if I will get any closer to success or will be just another failure story… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I will keep you all posted…

Ooops

Trust me, this is one experience most of us must have gone thru, nevertheless, it remains good experience for the next land coming on your way.

At least you have delayed for some good known reasons, but i have seen land gone due to competition or price hike.

I used this kind of situation for my advantage by reading more and more content, and kind of preparing my “project plan” for “What I will do when I get the land”

No point in worrying about spilled milk (especially when planning to start dairy)…

Start looking out for the land that is waiting for you, this one probably was not worth you :slight_smile:

Hi Nithin,

Any progress?? eagerly waiting for your updates.

Naveen.

Dear Nithin bhai,

Jaago! Whatever happens, happens for better, for a reason. I say this out of my own experience of 365 failures in a single year, ofcourse at a cost. Now I feel I would have given little more time on research before letting my excitement take over.

Best regards

Guru Prasad

Great journey.I am just finding feasibility to jump in to it to satisfy my urge.
Lot of learning and right feelings and inputs from your posts.Many many good wishes.

Wholeheartedly we wish some good fortune would turn up…

Eagerly waiting for some good news about start … Nitin bhai

Dear Team,

Thank you for the wishes, I will be back into action soon with a new place. Currently hunting for a feasible location and getting some more funds ready.

I was feeling a bit low for last few days… today on occasion of auspicious Vijaya Dashami, was supposed to be the start day of the farm :frowning: unfortunately this episode marks my failure. But hopefully next episode is my victory. Victory of farmer Nithin over corporate Nithin :smiley: :sunglasses:

I’m so happy to have found this website and interacted with all you amazing people, when my family has let me down (only in this decision, otherwise Im blessed to have an awesome family) its you all who have kept the spirit up.

I will surely be posting success story soon. Till that story comes, I will keep you all posted about how my journey is shaping up.

Dear Nithin,

Thee is a parallel thread which I felt you may want to go through before a head start:

farmnest.com/forum/new-trends-in … icseen#new

Regards

Guru