Insulin Plant for Curing Diabetes

Thank you Sir,
Thank you Very Much for your Co-operation and for your dedicated service to the Forum Members.

Sir in Recent Times several People are referring Insulin Herbal Plant for Curing Diabetes.
Kindly enlighten us whether such Plant is available. If so kindly inform us the full details about the Plant.

MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

Actually the insulin herbal plant is of American origin.It is being cultivated in some of the southern states.However,I do not subscribe to this plant’s efficacy in curing diabetese. The good Indian herbal practice to cure diabetese is to go for combination of following ingredients gymnema sylvestre(gur mar),jamun kernel,karela,methi to control insulin.Some advise it to be prepared in the proportion of 50:30:10:10=100% and some others advise it to be combined in equal proportions.There are different views on this proportions but to my mind previous combination appears more rational and better.Simple taking of methi immersed in water have shown good results.In case you are interested in insulin plants,some nursery in Banglore is growing this variety.I am not sure of the place.Long time back I had come in contact with some gentleman in Banglore who was growing this plant.It can be easily be grown out of small cuttings.Some people support this plant’s capability to cure diabetese.It is now open to forum to see for itself as to what is good for them,if they require such plant.

We are having “INSULIN” plants … We can also supply “PODAPATRI”.Both the plant leaves shows Proven performance. “INSULIN” leaves be taken in the Morning and “PODAPATRI” leaves in the Night.

**We can supply any numbers of both the saplings of at Rs.50 in our Farm Nr. Hyderabad / Hyderabad

[/details]
on prior order at Rs,50 each at our Farm*

We are having “INSULIN” plants … We can also supply “PODAPATRI”.Both the plant leaves shows Proven performance. “INSULIN” leaves be taken in the Morning and “PODAPATRI” leaves in the Night.

**We can supply any numbers of both the saplings of at Rs.50 in our Farm Nr. Hyderabad / Hyderabad

on prior order at Rs,50 each at our Farm*

Hello dear friend, the insulin plant referred here is said to be of foreign origin, but the plant is videly available in Hilly region of pauri garhwal uttarakhand. It is of Indian origin and had been used for years long in curing many other diseases rather than diabities. Hope you like my suggestion. It’s available free of cost. Kindly visit me in facebook I will send the pics to you. Kuldeepbhardwaj767@gmail.com

There is no need of the Details of going its Origin. No doubt it is a Plant for Keeping Diabetes under Control while it keeps alround Health.