Indian Native Plants-Wild collection-ID please

Hi Friends,

Myself Partha, from Westbengal Kolkata, presently staying at New Delhi. I am mainly Aquatic landscaper(Aquascaper) and Ornamental fishkeeper.

Recently I have collected some Aquatic plants from wetland of Jamuna River in UP.

I need ID for those. Please find the following PICs. PIC taken by one of my aquarist friend Mr Rajiv Sharma.

Three lob plant

The collection

Not sure whether this is the right forum to post the query, but seeking for atleast a rough idea for further reading.

Mr Partha
Recognising and confirming plants to be of a specific variety through photographs is never advised since there are so many plants in nature which resemble each other.Vayavidanga is a medicinal plants but there are very similar plants which are very poisonous.Mushrooms are friendly as well as poisonous.It is not correct to say any thing without confirming the correct specie.You may subsequently quote the advisor to be ignorant whereas it may not be so.Learn this art from some good guru.Though we train in herbal plants but we do not give shallow information to public.
director

author=parthapratim22 link=topic=1832.msg8257#msg8257 date=1356168173]
Hi Friends,

Myself Partha, from Westbengal Kolkata, presently staying at New Delhi. I am mainly Aquatic landscaper(Aquascaper) and Ornamental fishkeeper.

Recently I have collected some Aquatic plants from wetland of Jamuna River in UP.

I need ID for those. Please find the following PICs. PIC taken by one of my aquarist friend Mr Rajiv Sharma.

Three lob plant

The collection

Not sure whether this is the right forum to post the query, but seeking for atleast a rough idea for further reading.
[/quote]

You can identify the local flora with help of botanists. Usually botanists will identify a plant using flowering or fruiting twigs. some experts can identify even the seedlings.
I able to identify some of the photographs.
Alternanthera peronichioides, Alternanthera sessilis, Polygonum sp. Phyla nodiflora, more than 100 species are growing in the moist areas. But some plants grow in stagnant lake waters. some will grow in river water.
Dr.P.Santhan
Senior botanist
9620389349, 9444813474
santhan@naturalremedy.com
santhan_herbal@yahoo.co.in

thanks a lot for the replies…

[Those Plants may have some Medicinal /Herbal value.Unless see the Plants/Leaves and make them Tested in a Lab it may not be Possiable to Identify its value.Basically all these are resembles like Weed Grass Plnts.