Ideas for high income from 15 acres of land 2 hours away from Nasik

Dear All ,

I have a 15 acre plot 90 minutes to 2 hours drive from Nasik. I am planning go for high investment / high return agricultural ideas

Request the first hand information and would request pure consultants to please stay away .

Also request information on what all subsidies are possible and individual farme and as an agricultural firm

Regards
Major

Dear Major Sindhu sir, I am a farmer and wants to discuss your requirements/ideas on high investment/high return agri projects,with my experiances.

Nashik is one of the best places suitable for green house farming of floriculture and/or Olericulture. As far as floriculture, i suggest you to discuss with GM and executives of KF Bioplants, pune, Rise’n Shine Biotech,pune , Florance flora, Bengaluru, for gerbera ,carnations, Anthuriums and Phalaenopsis Orchid farming, which are very suitable for growing in nashik area. For roses and for Stem Chrysanthemums, you can contact Mr G. Bhaskarareddy of Rose 'n Roses, Bengaluru, which farming is very much suitable for Nashik area. All for greenhouse farming.

As far as olericulture, Nashik area is very much suitable, with Naturlally ventilated green houses even for farming colour capsicum, cherry and beefstalk tomatoes, all most all exotique ( english vegetables ) vegetables etc.

One thing pl keep it in mind that unexperienced farmers needs guidance of consultants/agri Qualified personals supervision initially.

Wish you all the best for your farming days and projects. g.p.rao, farmer

Dear sir/Madam,

Dealing in Agriculture land near vaitarna Dam & nashik-Mumbai Highway.

Dam View & Dam Touch Property for Farm house

Agriculture land , Industrial land , farm land etc

Working Places : Nashik-Mumbai Higwhay , Trambakeshwar Road , Shirdi Road , Vaitarna Dam location etc

Acre : 2 Acre to 80 Acre

Thanks

Sadguru krupa Property