I want to start dairy farming suggest me

i want start a business. i choseen dairy.

dist:Nizamabad,Andhrapradesh
according to my location which buffelo or anyother i would like to select.(based on whether)
i want start with 5 animals.
how much profit can i excepect for one month/year (with 5 animals)
what is the estimation cost for my project.
i am approching bank for a loan of 500000rs from SBI my margin is 120000 rs.
(i have land only.)

Dear Shankar

You can start a dairy farm either with buffalo or cow. Government subsidy is available under DEDS for establishment of small dairy units with graded buffaloes upto 10 animals or crossbred cows/ indigenous descript milch cows like Sahiwal, Red Sindhi, Gir, Rathi etc. Margin money is only 10% of project cost. You should apply through state animal husbandry department . Contact concerned veterinary officer of your block for the purpose. To know more about DEDS scheme, profit & other details you can visit my website www.odishavet.com DR.A.K.KAR

Dear Shankar

You can start a dairy farm either with buffalo or cow. Government subsidy is also available.it is beter to start a small dairy units with graded buffaloes upto 5 animals. further details you can check with given link. wish you all the best.
dairyfarmguide.com/

Regards,

azhar2345

You can avail of Mini Dairy Scheme of 05 animals under RKVY scheme through Animal Husbandry department of ANDHRA PRADESH.You may approach your Mandal Doctor or JD/AD of your District.Under this scheme you have to invest Rs150000/ and you will be entitled to Rs 50000/.I would recommend you to go in for Murrah Buffaloes for long term benefit or good quality crossbred cows giving milk up to 20 ltrs or go in for heifers pregnant/non pregnant.

Dear Shankar,

For 10 dairy animal project cost will be about Rs.6-7 Lacs. depending up on the infrastructure available & required for the project. The land requirement for fodder cultivation & sheds etc. will be about One Hectare.

Other details about dairy farming is given on my website - [url=http://livestock-poultry-financing.blogspot.com/]http://livestock-poultry-financing.blogspot.com/[/url].