I am new here,I want to make an organic garden,Need help and support

I am new here,
I want to make an organic garden in my home
I have the following questions

1. I like to grow the non-hybrid vegetables (country seeds),Is it possible? If yes then where i get these seeds in tamilnadu

2)In grow bags what are all use first
Some peoples says soil + Manpulu Uram + coco coir
Some peoples says don’t use Manpulu Uram(because that earthwarm is imported,Not from our land) it will cause side effect IS IT TRUE?
Some peoples said use only coco coir from the bag excuse water will comes up collect it and again use the same water

3)Shade net is must or optional

Please clarify buy doubts experts

Dear Sri Celluniversal,

Most welcome to our Forum and also to Agriculture activity.

you can comfortably make an organic garden in your home.

1. It is possible to grow non hybrid vegetables, with country seeds. If in karnataka, in Bengaluru, Sahaja Samrudda, an organisation of Jaivik Krishik society of Govt of Karnataka, are selling Seeds (country seeds, ie non-hybrid seeds), at a very cheaper prices to every person and they have an out let in Lalbagh, Bengaluru also. You can make some arrangements with your persons, living/visiting Bengaluru.

TNAU, Periyakulam, an Agriculture university of Tamilnadu, who are doing lot on Organic farming System, also must have country seeds and pl try with them and they will be in a position to help you.

2.In open farming, pl add 3 parts of soil, one part of FYM and add little of Neeem cake, bio organisams like trichoderma viride, pseudomonas, PSB ( all are available at KVK’s and/or agri universities at your local.

1. Shade net is as required. If your local temperatures go beyond 35 degree C, use shade nets and if less than 35 C, not required.

with best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

See my comments inline.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
agricultureforeverybody.blogspot.com

Respected sir,

Thank you very much for your valid reply

I got answer very clearly for my first and third questions

But for the second question i cannot understand clearly,what is

FYM ,Neeem cake, bio organisams like trichoderma viride, pseudomonas, PSB etc…

AND

Some peoples says don’t use Manpulu Uram(because that earthwarm is imported,Not from our land) it will cause side effect IS IT TRUE?

I am new so i did’nt know what are all these don’t mistake me sir

Dear Sri Celluniversal,

FYM : Farm yard mannure
Neem Cake : Broken neem seed (cake)
Trichoderma viride & Psuedomonas : sold in Agri/Horti Universities/Institutes and Krishi vidyan Kendras
PSB : Phosporous soluble bacteria, available at above departments. Pl contact the technical officers of above organisations. They are good and required for organic farmings, and they will take care of soil borne diseases, if any .

Pl contact your area, Agriculture/Horticulture officers and they will guide you suitably and in person.

With best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer