I am a farming enthusiast.
I have been reading extensively on hydroponics type of farming. (especially Vertical tower gardening technique).
From the research and study i have been doing, i have narrowed down on Vertical tower concept of gardening inside Polyhouse using Hydroponics (As i have limitation of space).
Few Questions Vertical gardening concept using hydroponic techniques:
- Is it really a viable solution in Tamil Nadu (Chennai)?
- Why many have not adopted this vertical concept of gardening in india unlike in other countries like USA?
- Can i really take this up commercially?
- Is there any place near Chennai where this is already been established by someone?
- What are the real cons in this type of farming techniques?
- Is this type of farming technique suitable for Chennai climatic conditions?
Experts really need your advice and suggestion on this front. would really mean a lot to me.
Hope to meet many with like minded thoughts and questions in this forum.