Hydroponics pdfs with me

Hi all. I have few pdfs with me regarding hydroponics etc.
If anyone needs for reading i can send via email, whatsapp or telegram. Let me know. Its on my cell so can be sent any time. Please mention farmnest if you send me direct requests on my number.
With best regards
Rohit
+918291379254

Hydroponics_Getting_Started-2004(1).pdf (5.6 MB)

Dear Sir,

I shall be much obliged and thankful if you
could send me available Pdf on hydroponics subjects

This refers to Farmnest.com site
e mail: irganic_plannet@yahoo.com

Rgds Naheer Taip

Hi mails bouncing from your id. Mail id not existing message received. Give your whatsapp or telegram no.
With best regards
Rohit
+918291379254

Hi Rohit, if the documents are not propreitary, you can attach them to your post. Alternatively post links if they are on the internet.

Edit: I see you have attached some on another thread, thanks.

Hi Chandra
I have tried to send him a mail again just by correcting his mail id spelling lets see if he gets the mail. In case you need the files just send me a shout on telegram and I’ll send it across. I’m a dataminer of sorts and save things from the net whenever something interests me si am not sure ill have links saved for the files. I do have a lot of data on hydroponics and aquapinics as my base field is fisheries. Artificial induced fish breeding, filteration systems, management of feed and water quality, fish and prawn seed sourcing and sales is what i do.
With best regards
Rohit
+918291379254

1 Like

Hi Naheer
Hope you got the mail. I’m attaching one more pdf here.
Hydroponics_Getting_Started-2004(1).pdf (5.6 MB)

I have been able to share the pdfs via watsapp with a few members of our forum. If anyone is interested they can just drop me a line on watsapp and I’ll send the pdfs across.
With best regards
Rohit
+918291379254

Hi all
There’s a class on Aquaponics. Kindly see the link.
Aquaponics 101 master class
With best regards
Rohit

Hi Rohit

Please share your ebook resources on shashank5489@gmail.com.

Thanks in Advance

Hi Shashank,
Kindly send me a hi on my watsapp number and ill send the pdfs across immediately.
With best regards
Rohit
+918291379254

Hi shashank
Pdfs sent

Hi Rohit

Please share your ebook resources on prathamrevankar1234@gmail.com

Awaiting for your resourses

Hi Pratham
Please send me a hi on my watsapp no and ill send the pdfs across.
With best regards
Rohit
+918291379254

Hi Pratham, Shashank
The pdfs may take a while to load as my net connection is slow today kindly excuse the time taken.
With best regards
Rohit

Hi I am new to hydroponics and i have built a small nft system around 30 holes for lettuce growing. I am having slow growth with the lettuce and only 15 out of 30 lettuce have grown…If you have any advice or tip to share, please share. Thanking you in advance. my email is joyramluckun@yahoo.com

do the proper cleaning with Hydrogen Peroxide, 5 Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide on Plants and Garden - YouTube. More importantly, change the seed supplier. Keep the proper Humidity is required for germination.

1 Like

Aquaponics and hydroponics training