Hydroponics Greenhouse for fodder Production

We are very glad to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soilless culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

Hello, these seedlings will then be transplanted to main field?

Please provide the complete broacher with production capacity, water requirement (quality and quanity), other supportive infrastructure requirement and cost of the unit you have mentioned sized 8 x 4 x 10 Cft. I would be glad if you fwd me the photographs of the unit also at bchangela1@gmail.com, along with the above detail.

I am in process for establishing the dairy project at Rajkot 25 Cows and if it not costlier than a piece of land producing the similar quantity , i would surely consider it for Green Fodder Production of my project.

I have established dairy with 200 cattle heads. How much fodder can one acre (4047 sq.mt) of fertile land help produce in a year with how many crop cycles. Which fodder do you recommend would give the highest yield over one year cycle. Any fodder you suggest which would need one time planting and give harvest at least year round.

I would want to know the cost of production per kilo of fodder and the initial investment required to setup a small unit or an economical unit. kindly advice or mail details to kevinblr@hotmail.com or call me on 9845520116. I am from Bangalore. :slight_smile:

Dear sir,

please let us know about the details further on the cost of the setup, other requirements, cost of gross/kg for maize production etc., kindly revert back to us if it is not simply to bluff the people of india, with correct information. This we will be looking for our dairy farm of 100 cows in karnataka. our mail id is marutidairy09@yahoo.in and contact mobile no. is 9845198966.

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

dear sir,

I am interested in hydroponic green fodder production.Kindly give me the details and the cost of green fodder production.My mail id is babuissacammi@yahoo.co.in

babu issac
kerala

I have got some info on this company. Checkout about one of their projects… greenfield-ngo.org/dairy.html This link has got many photographs as well as information about the potential of the proposed hydroponic system.

hello sir, I am very much interested in growing the hydroponic fodder. I stay in Mumbai,Maharashtra. Please provide the complete broacher with production capacity, water requirement (quality and quantity), other supportive infrastructure requirement and cost of the unit you have mentioned sized 8 x 4 x 10 Cft. I would be glad if you fwd me the photographs of the unit also at sameerraut_3000@yahoo.com , along with the above detail.
Please also send me the cost for 1 kg of all kinds of fodder grains for the milking cows and buffalo’s.

dear sir,

I am interested in growing the hydroponic fodder, so please send me details about the same. Here is my id >kunhabdullamkmim@gmail.com<
Is it a green fodder production system?
What is the production cost/hecter?
how much yield we get/year
all other details that u can give with brochures
regards.

Please provide me detailed broacher with production capacity, water requirement (quality and quanity), other supportive infrastructure requirement and cost of the unit 10square meter. I would be glad if you fwd me the photographs of the unit also at kunhabdulla@gmail.com, along with the above detail

Myself is the President of a newly formed Milk Producers Co-operative society. Green fodder have great demand here. We are looking for its cultivation , but scarcity of land is the main problem we are facing here. I look forward to hear from you at the earliest
regards .

hi
i am setting up a dairy farm with 250 cross breed cows.
please let me know the details of initial cost or your machine,operatin costs and the production in a year.
please contact uvaispulisseri@gmail.com

@greentech.oh.systems

It would be very efficient if you could post full details here on the topic - saves lots of back and forth. Thanks.

As far as I understand this isn’t viable at all. But for all those who are interested checkout a project that greentech have installed in a village of gujarat.

One word… Avoid. Hydroponics is suitable for high value produce only.

Thanks prasham. Please do elaborate the economics if you have them handy. Thanks.

There has been a detailed report on the subject. Google about it. I have a copy of this report but its in laptop. I’ll upload it here in a day or two.

I am interested in hydroponic green fodder production.Kindly give me the details and the cost of green fodder production. My email id is sameeraut_3000@yahoo.com

Hi Prasham - I was wondering if you were able to post the above mentioned report online. We are evaluating a goat / sheep farm pilot and this information would assist in the overall project study as well. thank you…

-SF

Hi All,
Can you people who achiever in this subject matter can come up with your success please as our brother Dairy Farmers are eagerly awaiting some break through to cope up with fodder for dairy animals.

Hi?
This is what new comer should think and do accordingly.
If one may think they are from sky/hi fi and can do with their own Ideas like hydroponics for cattle fodder, than sustainable practices, they will disappear within one or two years.