Coimbatore District
Tamilnadu(India)
Telefax:+91-4259-235173
Call -91 -99950 91807
Skype-hareeshm.nair
Mail:walgreensindia@rediffmail.com;walgreensindia@gmail.com
www.coirsubstrates.net

@walgreensindia

Please post some content; if you wish to post ads instead, please do so at farmnest.com/ads/

Thanks.

Hydroponic cucumber Cultivation - 4000 sqm green house , 15000 plants ,150 MT cucumber in 120 days

Hydroponic tomato Cultivation

Dear chandra Sir,

Biofarms is running Hydroponics system (vegetables) , getting cocopeat from Mr.Hareesh,

Walgreen,Pollachi

We will publish the results soon, and ready to all farmnest members

thank you

1 Like

Dear Sri Suresh Kumar,

That is good news, look forward to hear more info from you!

Thanks,
Chandra

Really nice forum…

Dear Sir

I am Srichandan… Nice to have your article / Pics on Hydroponics.

I am very much interested in doing so. As you have already experience in this … plz let me know the success rate of this in India particularly for Tomato… And where can i get detailed knowledge related to cultivation and ROI (return on Investment) of Tomato Hydroponics in India…

I want to have a exposure visit to the farm you know in India including yours very soon.

Expecting a prompt responses regarding this…

Thanking You…

Srichandan

Dear Mr. Harish:

I have just got into the Farmnest forum. I am planning to get into hydroponic cultivation. Considering the fact that you have a few years of experience and a running farm - would it be possible for me to have a visit to your farm and understand first hand from you the learning you have had over the last couple of years.

With Deep Regards,
Srini

Dear sir,
I am sreenivas of shreyas farm maintaning a poultry farm and agriculture intersted in
green house construction and cultivate cucumber can i get some hands on training from you as i wish to start a unit near chennai