Hydroponic cultivation of vegetables

Dear All,

I belong to Andhrapradesh, And i am attempting soil less cultivation. I have chosen Hydroponics as a method of cultivation.The crops i have selected are Tomatoes,Capsicum,Ginger,Carrot,Beetroot,Lettuce,Broccoli. I request all the experts to suggest the suitable methods of hydroponics for the cultivation of the above said crops. Any how i have selected some methods of hydroponics but i request the members to post their valuable suggestions on this Topic.

Dear Memebers,

Here i have selected different crops to which different methods of hydroponics were selected.
1.Ginger,Carrot,Beetroot - Grow bag cultivation method using Pot mixuture
2.Lettuce,Tomato, - Nutrient film technique (NFT)

See below link you will have more answers
farmnest.com/forum/new-trends-in … /#msg20006

Dear Members,

I have devloped a special pot mixture for tubers in growbag cultivation method , here are few photographs attached for ginger cultication (soil less) in hydroponics. Now i am planning to commerlise the ginger in growbags and hydroponics. I request the members to debate on this issue

What is the ingridents of potting mixture? How much expense/ton did you incur to grow?

What desease did you have and how did you control?

Dear All,

I have devloped a special pot mixture using cocopeat as amajor stake with out soil and the complete cultivation cycle does not had a major disease problems.

Dear Members,

The hydroponic method for all leafy vegetables like Lettuce, corriander, celery etc are grown in NFT method. In which i have selected NFT GULLIES of size 100mm x 50mm with top cover open type which facilitates the cleaning of Gullies and also the fabrication set up for the same is getting ready, the photographs of the same will be added.

Dear All,

The Rhizomes procurement for Ginger Hydroponic cultivation is started. The variety selected of ginger rhizomes are Maran along with TC ginger Plants. The pot mixture process is on and this year targeting for 5000 bags of ginger cultivation in grow bags. The photographs for TC ginger are added below. The irrigation method for Ginger using by drip with timer based technology and also by gravity feeding method so that the manpower required for fertigation,other works will be very less. The integration of timer is almost ready as i will be posting the photographs in the next post.