Hydroponic cultivation of roses

Dear All,

I want to begin with hydroponic cultivation of Roses can any one guide me or provide me with details of someone already doing this kind of project…

What kind of specific information you want? I personally am in process of setting up a aquaponics based system, which is nothing more then a hydroponics system coupled with aquaculture. If you post some of your questions on here then maybe I can answer a few of them or alteast point you in right direction.

to be very frank i don’t even know what to ask i mean i am a complete beginner, i guess i am seeking someone who is actually growing roses hydroponically so i can visit the farm and get the know how of the thing and to where he is selling his produce…

[quote=jaypat87]
What kind of specific information you want? I personally am in process of setting up a aquaponics based system, which is nothing more then a hydroponics system coupled with aquaculture. If you post some of your questions on here then maybe I can answer a few of them or alteast point you in right direction.
[/quote][quote=jaypat87]

Dear Mr Jay Patel

Can you Guide on

What all can be Grown in Aquaphonics and what is the minimum Investment for the Same

pandyak70@gmail.com

Thanks And Regards

Kalpesh P Pandyya