MAIZE MILLING PLANT usage:
- Used in corn peeling, corn grits and flour milling, wheat peeling and flour milling, paddy peeling and sorghum peeling and flour milling.
- Suitable for small size of food processing factories in corn, wheat and sorghum peeling, grits and flour making.
Maize Milling Plant Features:
- Internally installed efficient winnowing and dust removal fan can remove and collect corn skin and the impurities and dust from grits processing, and then eliminate and collect these skins and impurities by cyclone.
- High yield, good effect
The discharging outlet of the peeling chamber can accurately control corn or wheat staying time in the peeling chamber by pressure valve. Ensure the effective friction with alloy roller so as to realize better peeling effect.
- Low energy consumption, wide usage
Assembled with peeling and grits and flour milling functions, the machine unit adopts 11KW motor as the power equipment to reduce input cost. It can be applied in corn, wheat and sorghum peeling, kernel and flour making.
- This machine set adopts dry peeling technology. The products don’t touch water. Compared with wet peeling technology, this processing method is more sanitary.
YTZSF28-30 Maize Milling Plant working principle:
It mainly has two functions: corn peeling and corn grits making. The machine is installed a motor with 11KW, 380V, and can process 500kg of corn, wheat, sorghum and paddy per hour.
This machine set is a combination equipment which consists of corn peeling, corn polishing, corn grits and flour making, end products classifying and winnowing. The clean raw grain is conveyed to the feeding inlet for peeling, degermination and black impurities removing and can be processed into corn kernels once. After smashing and mixture grading, the machine can produce three end products: medium grits, small grits and corn flour. Inside of the machine has highly efficient air draft chamber for collecting the corn skin from peeling process and further cleaning micro powder and micro impurities in the corn grits.